• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harry Knowles in an episode of HBO's Entourage

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManaByte

Gold Member
http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=19709

Herc -

They are working on casting an episode right now.

They're searching for a comedian to play "Harry Knowles" -- Apparently there's a real who's who of comedians cracking at it, trying to play Harry.

The part is allegedly a badly written unfunny part that isn't nearly mean or funny enough - but producers are apparently worried that Harry will sue, so they plan to change the name from "Harry Knowles" as it is in the script.

Apparently it’s a significant role in the episode and producers are going after a name comedian to play it.

But Knowles says “Entourage” producers needn’t fear litigation.

"Pussies!” roared Knowles in an exclusive interview with Ain't It Cool: Coaxial News. “They totally have my permission to roast me. Go on, make my mama cry! As for actors to play me? My pick is Eric Stoltz in a fat suit. Guillermo Del Toro. or lastly Phillip Seymour Hoffman. Or maybe Elijah Wood. Maybe Jack Black could do it, or that guy from RUN RONNIE RUN that was a little drunk his own self."

Mandark

Small balls, big fun!
You might be the only person I know who actually looks up to Harry Knowles.

Though I'm sure you're disappointed he won't sue.

Drensch

Entourage rocks. I'll actuallly pick up the dvds when there out, unlike other HBO dvds. Why? Because the MSRP is only 40$. Not the typical 129.95 of every other HBO dvd set.

Willco

Hollywood Square
How can it be terribly unfunny if it's not mean, light-hearted or anything? Methinks it's mean and Harry is going to get LAUGHED AT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom