• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harvester, the bizarre and ultraviolent adventure arrives on Steam [NSFW]

~Kinggi~

Banned
There is so much quality time in this game you guys. The quality levels of the time spent is amazing. Its just such quality, the time.

chogidogs

Vinny from Giant Bomb played this before for Unprofessional Fridays one time. Seemed so insane, I had to read up on it and how it ends.

Heh, I bought the bundle to get the soundtrack, turns out it's already within the game/bonus content folder. There's also some brochures, a making of video, article and a poster included! The article starts with words "two years is a long development time for any game", heh. It also calls the combat "first rate". Take that non-believers!

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I got the Humble Night Dive bundle because I'm a sucker.

If anyone wants a key for System Shock 2, PM me, I already have that one.

Because Harvester is on the new BundleStars bundle (http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/aftershock-bundle/), I am giving a copy away!

Rules for the giveaway: Post why you want to play the game I guess or just send the message to ModBot and then post how much you liked the game

ModBot 3 said:
Instructions for PetriP-TNT:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Harvester -- MB-0CC038A19DBA902E - Taken by Raytow

Because Harvester is on the new BundleStars bundle (http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/aftershock-bundle/), I am giving a copy away!

Rules for the giveaway: Post why you want to play the game I guess or just send the message to ModBot and then post how much you liked the game
Looks hilarious, insane, like one of those crazy Sega CD FMV games (Night Trap, etc.). Anything that harkens back to one of those cheap b-movies they used to show on Billy Bob Briggs' Drive-In Theater is right up my alley.

MYeager

Damn on Steam now too? Feel the need to double dip. This game is not one to miss for any adventure an!

I'm hugging my CD copy and giving a thumbs up right now!

If you liked the game of Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller, you might like the book. It's all the fun of playing the game minus any interactivity.

ModBot said:
Instructions for PetriP-TNT:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PetriP-TNT, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Harvester -- MB-268511235BFA028A - Taken by darkchewie

Another copy to give out! Same slight rule as with the previous HARVESTER giveaways: Please only reclaim if you have at least the slight intention to actually play it

edit: this is gone but Modbot won't notice

GorillaJu

What was the game that had actual nudity and was a kind of Stargate-esque scifi story? It was gory and sex-themed, similar kind of FMV-based adventure game.

Grizzo

Came here to post the Retsupurae series about it, but many people mentioned it already. Seriously, it's really that good. You should check it out guys.

What a weird game.

This may be the worst game I've ever played. I read an article that described it as Twin Peaks directed by Uwe Boll. Pretty accurate. Worth playing though just for the extraordinary WTF factor, I guess.

Top Bottom