• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX Sep 8 (NA), Sep 11 (Europe). Special Edition announced

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
11209357_10153317809431796_6227873534613217988_n.jpg

http://blogs.sega.com/2015/05/19/ha...ial-launch-edition-will-release-in-september/

Special Edition only for NA region

Swamped

Banned
This was supposed to come out this month in NA, right? So it did get pushed back after all...this launch edition looks great, but I likely will not get it. Not so much a fan of Hatsune Miku as I am a fan of rhythm games.

Edit: oh, I misunderstood! The paraphernalia are like pre-order bonuses or something?

akileese

Wait what the hell. Wasn't this literally supposed to come out in a week? How do you drop a four month delay on your consumers with zero notice?

Busaiku

This was supposed to come out this month in NA, right? So it did get pushed back after all...this launch edition looks great, but I likely will not get it. Not so much a fan of Hatsune Miku as I am a fan of rhythm games.
It was supposed to be next week.

ohlawd

Welppppppp... I don't say this often...or ever. But time to cancel my pre-order. I have no idea if I'll have the time to play this around that time. T-T

shiet I'm like that too. my September might be really busy

I'll keep the order. I want the AR cards >_>

I knew it wouldn't make May, but the rumored August date would have clashed with IA/VT for me so I guess September is fine. It's a long wait, but I'll still buy, play and love it.

Ibuki

Banned
Well I guess the bonuses are cool, kind of a long delay though. I assumed it was close to being done already.

pariah164

That's a pretty long delay. Lame, but I'll still be getting it.
Seeing as this is SEGA, I think we should just be thankful it's delayed and not cancelled. But yeah, keeping the lid on the delay till a week before release was a dick move on their part.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I saw this on sega's page on facebook and was really confused, that's a really backwards way of saying "sorry delay lol".

Rocky

Banned
I have this preordered on Amazon, does this mean I'll get the Special Edition now without having to change anything?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Least it's now coming out a few weeks before my b-day. Not really sold on the LE, but it's basically a day 1 edition, so meh.

Edit: Now when are we getting a demo?

September is so far away :(
Oh well, at least I can get AR cards and a cool box.

edit: I just did the math...that's over three months away! I'm going to go cry.

Harusame

I was really looking forward to playing Project Mirai this coming Tuesday. While I am still saddened by this delay, looks like I am going to find a way to fill my need for more rhythm games.

Berordn

The game was delayed to remove the puyo puyo minigame from the international release to continue the trend of never letting us play puyo ever.

Theorymon

Blargh, that's the same month Mario Maker and Metal Gear Solid V comes out...

Might have to wait for the holidays to get this now :(

fernoca

Oh!
I was like, "well..kinda weird to announce a new game, when another one is supposed to be out in a few days"...

And it turns out it was the same game, but was delayed at the last minute.

In a way, kinda glad actually. With Puzzle and Dragons this week, then Splatoon next week.

That launch edition is ...tempting, since I'm fully digital. :p

Top Bottom