• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatsune Miku: VR Future Live Launches October 13

From the the PS Blog:

Greetings to all the Hatsune Miku fans out there in PlayStation land. It’s Sam Mullen, the North American producer for the Project Diva series and resident knower of all things Miku.
We know you guys are still coming down off your high from playing Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X which launched for PS4 and PS Vita a couple of weeks ago, but here we are again ready to talk about a totally new experience: Hatsune Miku in concert as you’ve never seen her before!

It’s not easy to put the Hatsune Miku: VR Future Live experience into words, and video pales in comparison. But when you don your PS VR headset and put on those headphones, you get transported to Miku’s world. Surrounded by thousands of screaming fans, you raise up your glowstick, swinging in time to the music. As you get more into the concert, waving your controller and singing along out loud, the concert reacts to you, showering the stage in light and effects that exceed the constraints of our boring old physical world.
Each Stage is comprised of a setlist of three songs, and you’ll have the option to choose between two songs for each set. And if everything goes just right, you will be transported to a special solo performance by Miku, just for you!
So, what songs can you choose from? Here are the tracks available in the first Stage.

Love Trial by 40mP
1/6 – out of the gravity – by noa
Satisfaction by kz
Weekender Girl by kz & Hachioji P
39 by DECO*27 & sasakure.UK
Cute Medley – Idol Sounds by Mitchie M
Love Song by Lamaze-P

As you get more into the concert, waving your controller and singing along out loud, the concert reacts to you, showering the stage in light and effects that exceed the constraints of our boring old physical world.

what

weblaus

Wonder what the pricing is like. Cool that there's a trial.

$14.99 - per stage.

According to the press release from Sega which oddly doesn't mention the free demo song.

Anway, much is I enjoy Miku stuff, that's way too much, even if I could play the Songs in DIVA X as well (which would be cool and therefore of course isn't supported)

Yasumi

Banned
Is this a video game?

From the videos I've seen, it seems pretty light on gameplay. Wave your arm to the beat with the rest of the audience, then you get teleported on stage in front of Miku, where you can continue to wave your arm. Very meh looking.

muteki

If there isn't a Sharon Apple VR that will be a huge waste of potential.

tumblr_nexj00Q9Ww1tn7e6io1_r1_500.gif

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
From the videos I've seen, it seems pretty light on gameplay. Wave your arm to the beat with the rest of the audience, then you get teleported on stage in front of Miku, where you can continue to wave your arm. Very meh looking.

In short, its called a 'VR experience'.

Shame it's just an "experience." This might be sensory overload, but I'd love the idea of being on stage with the performance going on around you as you're standing there playing the actual game.

SHarris78

Was originally scheduled for 14th October for US and EU, does that mean the EU version has been brought forward a day too?

Top Bottom