• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hello Games Sean Murray will be on the Late Show with Colbert next week demoing NMS

Bookoo

This is reaching anti-hype oversaturstion levels now. It feels like I hear more about this game than AC Syndicate or SW Battlefront.

And come on, no way he was going to announce the release date on a late night TV show.

Same. I am still pretty skeptical on what the game will actually end up being. Some of the things seems almost too ambitious for such a small studio.

Same. I am still pretty skeptical on what the game will actually end up being. Some of the things seems almost too ambitious for such a small studio.

You've already seen everything this game is, from what I can tell. It's not touting some complex gameplay mechanics they haven't revealed (or developed). They just haven't shown us all the nuts and bolts of the basic systems already in place (trading, crafting, etc).

If anything, the main crux of this game's ambition is the "holy shit, huge universe", and given what they've shown, I have no doubt about that aspect of it. The rest is just details.

Shaanyboi

Banned
It's a shame he couldn't go on Kimmel where he could be berated with such witty repartee like "WOW, ya did this all from your mom's basement eh?" and "So this is all impressive and everything, but may I ask, have you ever actually talked to a girl before?"

Segment was great. Congrats to Murray and his team.

Top Bottom