• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help me spend a $100 digital Best Buy gift card on Switch games?

I'm thinking about buying Triangle Strategy digitally and after that I'm not sure. I'm open to most genres. I'm not sure what to do with the extra $40 bucks. I thought about getting the Mario Kart DLC but that leaves me with $15 bucks left to spend. Should I just wait for a sale before buying anything?

Digital games from Best Buy only.

Last edited:

Quasicat

Buy whatever format you like.
I really didn’t like the Triangle Strategy demo, but the Mario Kart DLC is fun and has some slight differences from the original tracks. Plus, it’s the only way to play Coconut Mall on a current console.

If you don’t have Animal Crossing, that one is a great game to pick up! If you only have $15 to $20 left, there are so many arcade games that are fun to play. Stuff like Outrun, Space Harrier, or Blazing Star.

ahtlas7

Ring Fit for the win
Excited Ultimate Warrior GIF by WWE

if you have one already, buy a 2nd, that’s one for each hand.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
My List.

Fire emblem three houses.
Kirby new game.
Pokémon legends arceus.
Zelda Links awakening.
Astral chain.
The witcher 3

Knightime_X

What kind of shit games are you buying

NBA? Activision like Tony hawk / spyro?

Never bought a single physical game that wasn't all on the cart on switch
Now the real problem is why would you want to carry around 2,3,5, 200 game cards when you don't have to worry about any of that going digital?

What a mess that would be.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Preorder the TMNT Collection. The Taito Collection or the Capcom Beat ‘em up Collection look good. Capcom is also coming out with the classic fighting game collection in a couple months.

I own everything I want from that list.
Found this game at target the other day, physical brand new for $59.99, it’s on Best Buy’s site as a digital purchase for the same price.

It’s actually a really fun rpg.
That was actually a birthday gift from my brother. It is a tremendous RPG that does not get enough love on this forum or elsewhere.

Top Bottom