• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You don't even play anymore, my waifu.

Where have you gone?

kagete

Q6fHE.jpg

My greatest moment on GAF.

P.S. Damn Alumnus your new gf is so pretty/cute. I love how she posted on your wall that you ignored her for 2 weeks to play Tetris battle. Real talk, if Tomat was her BF he'd drive her to Wendy's everyday and love and cherish her forever.

Sorry my bros I've been out and about. I miss you guys. I'll try to cut out some premium gaming time soon, my loves!

My greatest moment on GAF.

P.S. Damn Alumnus your new gf is so pretty/cute. I love how she posted on your wall that you ignored her for 2 weeks to play Tetris battle. Real talk, if Tomat was her BF he'd drive her to Wendy's everyday and love and cherish her forever.
Dude I wish I could go to Wendy's every day. Been going out to eat at legit restaurants and doing stuff everyday, it's been killer on my wallet!

bzm

So I'm back from being banned (fuk u tre`).
Goddamn this thread was buried deep.
New avatar pretty qt.

edit: Neki MAD DODGING avatar bets.

Guesong

Holy fuck Swag where did you ever get the idea I was about to get married :O

But thanks for the trip down the memory lane, despite me coming late in the HoN cycle. Wish I had more time to play with you guys nowadays and not being stuck in a mind-numbening job.

The good news is that I can guide you guys through the entirety of Assassin Creed 3 and other upcoming big releases, the cut cutscenes, the missions, everything. The bad news is that its taking its toll on my morale. Enjoy it while you still can Chair!

Swag

Pretty sure when you asked about Wife quitting you asked for marriage advice. I'd pull up the exact post but I honestly don't want to read the thread a third time.

Nevermind, Found it.

Oh, it's a long story. Girlfriend won the trip, but plane tickets and other expenses not included. Wasn't planning on spending 1.5k on a plane ticket this year, was rather considering buying an engagement ring, but then that comes and screws all my plans and leave me 1.5k poorer.

I'm sure I'll appreciate it once I'm there. In the meanwhile, it's like BLAARRGHHH ididntaskforit.

bzm

Holy fuck Swag where did you ever get the idea I was about to get married :O

But thanks for the trip down the memory lane, despite me coming late in the HoN cycle. Wish I had more time to play with you guys nowadays and not being stuck in a mind-numbening job.

The good news is that I can guide you guys through the entirety of Assassin Creed 3 and other upcoming big releases, the cut cutscenes, the missions, everything. The bad news is that its taking its toll on my morale. Enjoy it while you still can Chair!

Did you even play with us in the first place? The only ih games I remember you playing in were followed by a mad-as-hell forum post.

Guesong

Pretty sure when you asked about Wife quitting you asked for marriage advice. I'd pull up the exact post but I honestly don't want to read the thread a third time.

Nevermind, Found it.

Well it is not marriage still ;)

I ended up liking that trip to Europe. I was grumpy the whole time over there, but it makes for some real nice memories today.

Did you even play with us in the first place? The only ih games I remember you playing in were followed by a mad-as-hell forum post.

I was mad cause I was bad, and I realize it today. I am still bad, but less so.

I did play a fair share (well moreso than Tomat!) though, but I suppose it is nothing compared to the hundreds of games you guys have had over the times. By that standard, while I have been in HoNGAF, I have not ever earned my full membership of it but I always appreciated being around.

bzm

Well it is not marriage still ;)

I was mad cause I was bad, and I realize it today. I am still bad, but less so.

I did play a fair share (well moreso than Tomat!) though, but I suppose it is nothing compared to the hundreds of MILLIONS of games you guys have had over the times. By that standard, while I have been in HoNGAF, I have not ever earned my full membership of it but I always appreciated being around.

Fixed to accommodate swagsurfin.

IceMarker

Midas isn't that easy, although you only have to hit 2/3 of your skills to trigger the stun.

Ra, on the other hand, is easy-peasy.

I guess what I meant was, before the nerfs on him, Midas was pretty fucking strong in almost any lineup, and he still is great to mid with in public matchmaking today.

Solstice is the same and I expect her to get the nerf bat eventually.

bzm

Yeah I don't play much Ra.

This game was fun. Pink was AFK or something so none of the usual suspects got banned. Legion quick-picked Flint, Behe, Dev, and Artillery. We won though.

http://i.imgur.com/sVnyD.png

A couple things:
1) Wait people still play this game?
2) I think the art for the hon items is way better than dota2's.
3) I really miss shop hotkeys in hon t.t
edit: 4) What are the two things below each heroes pic/items?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
HoNGAF.

What is easier on the eyes, black text on a white background or white text on a black background?

Talking about computers and other electronic devices here.

Swag

I'd just like to say fck y'all, shits real in these streets, dudes enduring through wack cd launches and shit, while y'all dudes play through them mediocre fucken dota matches, fuck you Anbokr and your shitty ass Lycan, ain't no one trying to see your wack ass lycan send off screenshot, fucken 6-6 type score man, fuck is that.

And how the fuck is this dude frickenchair still major ass at this game man, dude sucking major dicks in every screenshot I see him in, fucken canadians can'tplay moba for shit man, Neki, Freakinchair all suck major D man. And this dude moody still major ass, man how thT dude still fucken not abl to get on that scoreboard man.

Props to the dude Procarbine man, dude is going Hard as a Mofucka in the paint man, I see you, smashing wack ass dudes on that Pudge man, Stay schemin my dude. And fuck this dude Milk man, got a wacker avatar then Anbokr, Haly Teh furry, and Sanjay combined man, shit's hella wack, fuck that Hard Candy, Juno lookin 12 year old, can't even remember broads name right now, but fuck that man.

And haly son those furry avatars ain;t a good look man, fuck is you thinkin man, ain't no broad tryin to get with a dude tht finds the cheetos dude arousing man, fck is you thinkin man.

if you replacfe dude with n***** in my post it mkes more sense

aight pce.

Top Bottom