• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

Alur

I'm still a little confused as I feel like it could be construed either way (ie: he was on fire or he was a dumpster fire) but I'll take it as you liked him. I liked him, he was super enthusiastic. He was doing a bit of the old school Sportscenter thing with the references/one-liners, but I enjoy that and we don't really have anyone who does that consistently in the scene so it's a good niche to fill. Also he talks even faster than Dread did to start.

EDIT: rofl went back and started watching from the beginning to see the Fnatic match and the others I missed. When the announcer called SMX as S M X

Cbu2Tzb.gif

Zackat

It could mean "now we're cookin' with gas"

He did fine. I am not a very harsh critic when it comes to these things though.

I think something strange is happening with her character in Warcraft right now, she's turning evil or something idk. Jaina hasn't been a cool character since Theramore. RIP

Yeah, Jaina is the main feature on the incoming heartstone expansion as an evil character also she left the Kirin tor and possibly the Alliance in Legion because she felt betrayed when the Kirin Tor allowed the Horde to be in Dalaran again to help fight the Burning Legio (She purged all Horde NPCs from Dalaran before).

Spoilers---

And possibly she is going to
betray the alliance
in the near future.

Isn't the gimmick that everyone turns evil in the next HS expansion?

Yep, but jaina is the main marketing character because is a frost mage and her white hair turned pink due being a Death Knight which is a pretty cool what if scenario

Zackat

I wonder what they are gonna announce for this game at blizzcon. Obviously some characters. Idk what else? Anything cool that they could do?

kirblar

KTZ, Firebat, Ana, Junkrat is the rumored pre-Blizzcon lineup, with Alexstraza as at least one of the event reveals.

Apparently there was a leak/tease back in March on a Russian forum that had Stukov/Malthael/KTZ/Deathwing/(Hybrid from SC2) in an image, and so those last two might be in the late 2016/2017 docket.

The next WoW expansion is speculated as being in Kul'Tiras and the South Seas fighting Old Gods, pirates and probably Naga based off of some of the data that's been mined on the latest PTR.

http://www.pcgamer.com/blizzard-may...ocation-of-world-of-warcrafts-next-expansion/

7.3 is going to be the last content patch for Legion and Jaina has been notably absent from Legion after the events on The Broken Shore and when the Horde were allowed back in to Dalaran. Everyone is speculating that she's gone to Kul'Tiras, so that key art could be for the next WoW expanion reveal at Gamescon.

brian!

Man sonya would have been better than leoric here
Really enjoy grubby's whole "btw this is what went over the analyst desk's heads" when the game starts

Man it's annoying watching aka play, clear weak link in the team imo

That was nt from gfe, their comp was good but their play wasnt tight enough and expert played their comp dutifully and won

scoobs

Lol Expert held up some signs that said "NA LUL" after they won. That series was good, closer than it should have been. Good showing by GFE imo

Vimes

This cheering stuff is confusing.

Do I have to go full whale to get a TL banner?

EDIT: Okay after taking the plunge I see I get a full set of team swag for $14. Wish it were cheaper but I've invested worse into this game (and at least I know what I'm getting since it doesn't involve bloody loot boxes, jfc).

Ketch

This break music is pretty fuckin good

Just tuned in and I'm already hype as fuck

Edit:

Also, glaurung is killing it in the panel right now.

Azzurri

Nothing like playing a few games and winning after not playing for 1.5 years. Greymane still kicking ass and Varian is plain badass.

Who knows, they've been getting destroyed every single international now.

I'm more interested in whether liquid will make changes. They are so shaky these days, getting beaten twice by freedom and they'll never beat Fnatic at this point.

Top Bottom