• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hi-Fi RUSH |OT| Dance to the Tango (Game Works)

Imma bump this OT as Bethesda has just opened pre-orders for the Glowing Paws plush.

GRID-1_a832c4dd-53e2-4245-9230-a63181a4508f.jpg

That...doesn't look good

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Gonna take the time to read through the OT today, but I grabbed this last night after the news yesterday

While Im busy balancing Stellar Blade and Fallout, I did fire it up for a sec and I gotta say even despite that Dench Deckard abusrd fandom, the game seems like itll really be something. Got major Comix Zone + Viewtiful Joe + Jet Set vibes within minutes. Like some out of time GameCube or Dreamcast game.

Cant wait to get to it.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Gonna take the time to read through the OT today, but I grabbed this last night after the news yesterday

While Im busy balancing Stellar Blade and Fallout, I did fire it up for a sec and I gotta say even despite that Dench Deckard abusrd fandom, the game seems like itll really be something. Got major Comix Zone + Viewtiful Joe + Jet Set vibes within minutes. Like some out of time GameCube or Dreamcast game.

Cant wait to get to it.

Enjoy.

It's a fantastic game. Use a decent pair of headphone so you can jam to the musical nature of the game too.

Top Bottom