• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideki Kamiya annoyed on twitter, tells fanboy to use his own brain

Cheerilee

It's Miyamoto. He's been stepping on Kamiya's toes and vetoing his ideas.

Or he's stepping on Kamiya's ideas and vetoing his toes. Toes are a serious waste of processing power, and only foot-fetishists care about them. Miyamoto is implying that Kamiya must be a foot-fetishist.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Miyamoto has 100 Pikmins protecting him, whenever he is doing his mischievious upending-actions, though, so Kamiya might well not be up for the competition.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Could be anyone. Could be Nintendo, could be Sega (trying to exert influence even after canning Bayo2), or just someone unrelated to his own work.

The tweet about "bad rumours" associated with a Japanese developer does make me wonder if it's more of a personal matter, rather than a professional issue (in which case, I suspect that even someone as forthright as Kamiya would not air it in public).

EDIT:

...that's assuming that it's related to the person Kamiya is talking about, of course. And that's the problem with these kind of tweets - it's far too easy to start making associations where there are none, or leaping to conclusions about who he's talking about.

Okay I'm gonna give you guys a link that makes the Kamiya twitter hilarious:
http://www.gizoogle.net/index.php?search=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FPG_kamiya&se=Gizoogle+Dis+Shiznit
Sneak preview:
jbs5qlbmKeKy51.png

NinjaBoiX

saw this on his twitter
iRFvWcGBkwW2q.png

made me lol

i think his first game was in 97 or 96
I think Kamiya comes across as a tool on twitter. Sorry guys, i know you all think he's awesome and super witty or whatever, but I just don't see it. He should be more professional, and not get into petty catfights with fanboys.

He makes good games though.

kitsuneyo

I think Kamiya comes across as a tool on twitter. Sorry guys, i know you all think he's awesome and super witty or whatever, but I just don't see it. He should be more professional, and not get into petty catfights with fanboys.

He makes good games though.

Doesn't matter if he comes across unprofessional sometimes. I like him because he's forthright with his opinions and takes time to answer everyone. It's not Kamiya's fault so many idiots tweet at him. It's good to have real characters like him around.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Speaking of Kamiya, has his "avatar"/"likeness" been drawn in 80's manga style like FotNS and JoJo?

After reading the transcripts I have to say good for him. It was like a 7 year old asking you why about everything over and over again. People should use their brains more often. Too many idiots in this world.

All this talk about Kamiya and Miyamoto upending each others tables makes me want to see a fighting game where you play as Japanese developers.

Kamiya, Itagaki, Kojima, Suda51(beam katana!), Sakurai and Miyamoto as the final boss.

deviljho

神谷英樹 Hideki Kamiya ‏@PG_kamiya

I'll ask Iwata. RT @sanchezsamuel37: I would love to see more of TW101 on tomorrow's Nintendo direct. Any chance it will happen?

Agreed. RT @lbnchi: best part of Anarchy Reigns? Bayonetta ass of course pic.twitter.com/vAINxEXK

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

I'll ask Iwata. RT @sanchezsamuel37: I would love to see more of TW101 on tomorrow's Nintendo direct. Any chance it will happen?

Iwata Asks Kamiya... or rather Kamiya Asks Iwata?

d0c_zaius

PG shoves in too many cutscenes into their games to be Treasure God Tier Status.

skip cutscene, back to god tier status

I must make it clear again. I NEVER hate to make sequels. I really WANTED to make sequels of my games, but I COULDN'T for many reasons.

Reasons I couldn't make sequels-> DMC:company's order. VJ:To make launch title of Clover. Okami:I quit Capcom. Bayo: To make PG's new title.

Tell someone else, not me. RT @DoctorBluee: I prefer a Starfox Game like Adventures on GC, not the version of SNES and N64 :(

Why such an ass man :C
i <3 kamiya god

skip cutscene, back to god tier status

&#31070;&#35895;&#33521;&#27193; Hideki Kamiya &#8207;@PG_kamiya
I must make it clear again. I NEVER hate to make sequels. I really WANTED to make sequels of my games, but I COULDN'T for many reasons.

Reasons I couldn't make sequels-> DMC:company's order. VJ:To make launch title of Clover. Okami:I quit Capcom. Bayo: To make PG's new title.

He's all lost up in his tweets! These were in response to some q's i asked... what he thought of Wave Race 64, would he want to work on a sequel to it.. he answered no, i asked why and he thought i meant sequels to his games instead. I just want him to tell EAD to make a damn Wave Race anyway!

Ezalc

:C I'll forever be sad that VJ3 won't be made and if it is it'll probably be ruined by how Capcom is now.

Brilliant decision there Capcom! Seriously, what could've been the reason for that? DMC was very successful.

javac

I really wanna tell him how awesome he is, but I always get scared that he might bite my head off :/

He's so awesome

Top Bottom