• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideki Kamiya annoyed on twitter, tells fanboy to use his own brain

Jintor

Kamiya is masterful

It's a pity his responses are usually one or two words generally along the lines of 'uhhh no' but hell, that's two words more than most devs

I wonder if his english is really good?

daffy

Banned
PG_kamiya 神谷英樹 Hideki Kamiya
No. RT @The_Baconbitz:
@PG_kamiya Are you a member of the
gaming forum neogaf? There is someone on there with your avatar.
:lol smh Baconbitz

mattp

"@PG_kamiya: Are you a teenager? RT @Solid_Sergei @PG_kamiya Hi sensei! I may sound crazy but... Is Bayo a virgin? What do you think?"

mattp said:
"@PG_kamiya Hi sensei! I may sound crazy but... Is Bayo a virgin? What do you think?"

tumblr_lnatnhxMTd1qcehfo.gif

Why have I missed this? In tears.

What's up with the Stevie Wonder question? What's he doing in DMC and why does he actually know his daughter's name?

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
I laughed hardcore, thank you PrimeBlue! ;)

Use your brain! Think!

''No more Bio4 questions please'' ''Sorry to trouble you, but was this bio4's full plot?''

This triggered my hysteria, lol...

Anteater

Kamiya is fucking awesome, I don't know how he's replying all these tweets everyday lol

I asked him like 3 questions and I already felt kind of bad

mattp

Wario64 said:
Adding "@PG_kamiya" just make that post more confusing...do you know how Twitter works
posted from my phone, that's how te twitter app quotes tweets and I was too lazy to delete the bit in the beginning. don't judge me man

mattp

To kiss cute babes. RT @TeamPaccuJayiDS @PG_kamiya Whats one thing you want to do today you couldnt do yesterday

Frankly, I'm astonished that he demonstrated as much patience as he did. That's Japanese politeness for you. I'd bet that any American developer barraged with that kind of volume and density of Full Retard blathering would either ignore the guy or tell him to fuck off in half as much time.

Timber

Why? RT @afaninneed: @PG_kamiya Hideki-san, you should always work with Mikami-san!

The ship with too may captains climbs the mountain. Japanese saying. RT @afaninneed: @PG_kamiya Cuz' you both are legends!

Whatever. RT @SilverShion: @PG_kamiya i think is "The ship with too many captains sink the ship "
Been laughing at this for a month and a half now.

Angry Fork

The only thing I don't like about some of Kamiya's responses is they're kind of rude. I don't know if that's his intention or he's just not sure about how people should respond in english, or maybe he just doesn't care lol. A fan will ask him a thoughtful question and he'll just say "i don't know".

If you're gonna answer questions at least give something more than that. I've seen one where someone thanked him for making Bayonetta/RE2 etc. and he just responded with "ok" I laughed but then felt bad for whoever tweeted him.

Anteater

Angry Fork said:
The only thing I don't like about some of Kamiya's responses is they're kind of rude. I don't know if that's his intention or he's just not sure about how people should respond in english, or maybe he just doesn't care lol. A fan will ask him a thoughtful question and he'll just say "i don't know".

If you're gonna answer questions at least give something more than that. I've seen one where someone thanked him for making Bayonetta/RE2 etc. and he just responded with "ok" I laughed but then felt bad for whoever tweeted him.

You have to consider the fact that he's been answering every tweet though lol.

He sometimes gets the questions wrong though, and when someone corrected it he would apologize, he's a nice guy but he sometimes misinterpret or responded wrong.

Angry Fork said:

That's Japanese politeness for you.

mattp

Angry Fork said:

i hope he never stops this

it never stops being funny

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Angry Fork said:

I definitely agree. He's one of the most annoying tweeters that I follow.

Still it's interesting enough spectacle, and I do like his games. I won't unfollow him.

mattp

1:World peace 2:Human prosperity 3:Cute babes RT @Shikua: if you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for? And no wishing for more wishes!

Jintor

Not just that, he has to keep the gist of most people's messages in his tweet, since he retweets manually and doesn't allow the tweet he replied to to be linked to.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Had no idea he was so active on twitter, just started following him. Love the guy and I need the lolz.

mattp

Whatever. RT @DanDaveTaylor: I played Beyonetta briefly, not really my kind of game. Though I thoroughly love Okami and Viewtiful Joe. :)

Top Bottom