• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideki Kamiya shits all over Kotaku

DukePukem

Banned
Go fuck yourselves. You don't have a brain cell to share between you. You deserve to be shit on by that moron, heck you probably get off on it.

I'm outta here.

demidar

Go fuck yourselves. You don't have a brain cell to share between you. You deserve to be shit on by that moron, heck you probably get off on it.

I'm outta here.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Damn must've struck a nerve! Come back, I wanna push your buttons some more!

Nibel

I'm outta here.

Relax

i98TEM3WgLCWi.gif

Risette

A Good Citizen
Seriously when there are actual racist xenophobic developers I don't get why we're still having this discussion. If Kamiya hated foreigners and thought they were stupid he wouldn't bother speaking English. He'd be like Ichiro Mihara who blocks foreigner access (by IP) to his blog and goes on crazed rants about how foreigners aren't entitled to play his games.

demidar

Honestly don't know why this thread's still going, besides arguing about whether gaijin is racist or not.

Guess we're talking about whether he should respond to trolls?

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Seriously when there are actual racist xenophobic developers I don't get why we're still having this discussion. If Kamiya hated foreigners and thought they were stupid he wouldn't bother speaking English. He'd be like Ichiro Mihara who blocks foreigner access (by IP) to his blog and goes on crazed rants about how foreigners aren't entitled to play his games.

Not familiar with Ichiro Mihara, has he made anything worth playing?

miksar

I honestly think too many GAFfers are oversensitive about all the PC stuff. If you are offended by his choice of words, don't read his twitter, it is as simple as that.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, that was an interesting page or so.

Dude comes claiming to be some kind of expert yet spews a whole bunch of nonsense and gets all confrontational. Love how this forum doesn't tolerate that kind of stuff.

demidar

I honestly think too many GAFfers are oversensitive about all the PC stuff. If you are offended by his choice of words, don't read his twitter, it is as simple as that.

I don't think that's the problem. The problem is people looking for an excuse to shit on Kamiya, people who've already made up their minds and won't be swayed by countering evidence.

Wow, that was an interesting page or so.

Dude comes claiming to be some kind of expert yet spews a whole bunch of nonsense and gets all confrontational. Love how this forum doesn't tolerate that kind of stuff.

And he was only here for 7 posts, he posted only on this thread as well...
XD he last 36 mins from his first post, and only joined on 26th Dec 2012

Eusis

Is this like a record or something?
For people who aren't spammers, maybe. I'm pretty sure there were some spam accounts that slipped through, put crap up, then got axed immediately.
To be fair, Kamiya said some gaijin are fucking idiots.
Yeah, it's pretty clear he's just frustrated with PC white knights, writers who made a mountain out of a mole hill, and trolls.

Honestly don't know why this thread's still going, besides arguing about whether gaijin is racist or not.

Guess we're talking about whether he should respond to trolls?

it will either die down or the cycle will repeat and focus on the merits of the Kotaku articl- I mean blog.

DukePukem melt down was worth the thread sticking around longer than it needed to

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
I get that the word is offensive to a certain degree, but on a scale of 1 to 10, how offensive is "gaijin" supposed to be? I'm no Japanese culture expert, but it's a little hard for me to believe that it's as offensive as "spic" or something.

I get that the word is offensive to a certain degree, but on a scale of 1 to 10, how offensive is "gaijin" supposed to be? I'm no Japanese culture expert, but it's a little hard for me to believe that it's as offensive as "spic" or something.

It's insensitive and it can be considered racist depending on the context, I guess.

Top Bottom