• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hold on to your butts- Dinosaurs are making a comeback!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these movies and games, where are the fucking feathers?

In WWD 3D:

DZtApMf.png

qIQGY7U.png

EVuw2Am.png

kq0LQ4Y.png

Hopefully JP4 also, but I'm skeptical..

what the,,,

t4 has dinobots!?

Yup!

Allforce

I'm hot for a new dinomania! Growing up with Jurassic Park and everything in its wake, it is the best thing to happen... since Jurassic Park. And I want toys! I want them even bigger than the Thrasher and Bull T-Rex figures!

tyrano1.jpg

These are sadly not mine :(

I'd love to know what toy series these are all from, some of them look amazingly detailed. I see the PAPO one there but it's so tiny compared. I want a BIG T-Rex model to put in my media room somewhere.

soepje

Yep, doesn't look like I remember it.

It was something like this:
mbirimacr-bu7ye7gqkucq4eyy.jpg

but I don't remember the skin looking so cheap - quality wise I remember it more like this one in another pose:
kgrhqvrcfg-ojtgsbrtmelfff9.jpg

Maybe nostalgia-goggles.. It's been quite a while ;)
Me too, definitely more like the second picture.

I'm hot for a new dinomania! Growing up with Jurassic Park and everything in its wake, it is the best thing to happen... since Jurassic Park. And I want toys! I want them even bigger than the Thrasher and Bull T-Rex figures!

tyrano1.jpg

These are sadly not mine :(

Oh man, I am incredibly jealous of that collection. All I have is the juvenile t-rex. Been tempted to try and find the others on ebay. Aside from that, the best I have are the Lego Dino sets, which allowed me to do this:

1cad7ea29ef111e29d7122000a1f97c6_7.jpg

bengraven

I'd really love to write a dinosaur novel.

Of course, the whole humans + dinosaurs thing means we need a huge explanation why and to not make it completely ridiculous. You need a GOOD FUCKING REASON to make the two species come together and anything less than PERFECT will get your laughed at.

If we could just shut our brains off, i think we'd had a ton of awesome dinosaur stuff out there.

I'm still going to write one one day. I even outlined it in a JP thread once. It will happen if Spielberg doesn't beat me to i.

Oh man, I am incredibly jealous of that collection. All I have is the juvenile t-rex. Been tempted to try and find the others on ebay.

I would love to have the Thrasher T-Rex! If you want one in good condition, you'll have to pay quite a bit. I checked ebay a few hours ago, and there is a used one from France for 15€. Go for it!;)

Only had the one to the left as a kid, but to celebrate the day, I ordered this:

NewPapoRex-4.jpg

Running T-Rex from Papo. Looks so nice.

I would love to have the Thrasher T-Rex! If you want one in good condition, you'll have to pay quite a bit. I checked ebay a few hours ago, and there is a used one from France for 15€. Go for it!;)

Only had the one to the left as a kid, but to celebrate the day, I ordered this:

NewPapoRex-4.jpg

Running T-Rex from Papo. Looks so nice.

That thing is magnificent. I think I hear my credit card calling out to me now..

Effect

Too bad they
killed all the characters in the final episode.
It can never come back!

I finally saw the ending years after it ended and I'm glad I didn't see it when it originally aired. I wouldn't have liked it at all and I'm still not sure that isn't the case now. I'm still surprise they ended it that way. They didn't have to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom