• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holiday Game Giveaways 2016 - Feel free to post your own giveaways, as well!

Just a quick heads up that I'll be at work when the raffle ends so if someone wins stuff with bonus content and sends a PM for the additional codes I won't be able to grab those until after 10pm PST. Same goes if there's some sort of issue with any code I won't have a chance to look into things until then, though I don't expect there should be any problems (except for possibly one specific game).

Hope everyone gets what they want!

Orgen

I opted for Deponia Doomsday but it hasn't been gifted to anyone... and I didn't win any game the last day so I should be able to win it? ?_? Or maybe ModBot is still updating the winners for all the other games?

Refyref

I opted for Deponia Doomsday but it hasn't been gifted to anyone... and I didn't win any game the last day so I should be able to win it? ?_? Or maybe ModBot is still updating the winners for all the other games?

ModBot isn't instant, it takes a few minutes for it to finish processing it all.

Orgen

ModBot isn't instant, it takes a few minutes for it to finish processing it all.

Yep I know... it didn't occur to me that given the size of the giveaway maybe it'd take longer than normal! Anyway, congrats to the winners and thanks again to all the givers :D

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
I won The Next Penelope. It looks super-fun and right up my alley. Thanks a bunch OP! :D

Timodus

Stupid question but just to make sure: It's a Telltale key so did you reedemed it there? if that's the case just let me know because I think I have a spare Michonne (telltale) key somewhere.

Didn't realize that, so thanks, it worked!

cyba89

Not sure if OP wants to be bombared with over a hundred Thank You-PMs now, so I just thank you for your generous giveaway in this thread. Won Shadwen.

Have some humble duplicates to raffle as well.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 16 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1328362.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Prison Architect -- MB-9BB20D972161DA0F - Taken by Oreoleo. 20 entrants total.
1001 Spikes -- MB-B3BB300BB8BDA8B0 - Taken by thereisnoif. 7 entrants total.
BROFORCE -- MB-8F6B1B776F17C325 - Taken by eyeless. 22 entrants total.
Galak-Z -- MB-D28B6648477021DE - Taken by shockdude. 12 entrants total.
Hexcells Complete Pack -- MB-E0B67E88A056D164 - Taken by MissChief. 6 entrants total.
Killing Floor -- MB-A743DFAD207915DE - Taken by Guyver. 3 entrants total.
Lethal League -- MB-1D6098B54996C1D5 - Taken by OmarYusaf. 3 entrants total.
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack -- MB-599751E7C29BF9ED - Taken by fatalflame. 8 entrants total.
Shadow Complex Remastered (Epic Launcher) -- MB-E2197ACB488CE6EA - Taken by Mr_Kuschels. 2 entrants total.
Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut -- MB-020AE0BC9474C56C - Taken by Icelight. 20 entrants total.
Snakebird -- MB-BDCE5BB2DD8E604D - Taken by Jalal. 16 entrants total.
Super Time Force Ultra -- MB-4EEFB6232043D2DC - Taken by Orgen. 15 entrants total.
TIS-100 -- MB-2BF4B34E8F5C1D8F - Taken by thesaucetastic. 8 entrants total.
The Banner Saga -- MB-ED59F9DA2C1A7B7B - Taken by MidnightRain. 21 entrants total.
The Beginner's Guide -- MB-C86BC3651C37EA7D - Taken by Alastor. 13 entrants total.
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter -- MB-E5FFE6158E158ADD - Taken by Kiru. 19 entrants total.

t1482958038z1.png

Pakkidis

Happy Holidays, everyone.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Pakkidis:

I am giving away 40 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Pakkidis, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Bound by Flame -- MB-80C832C07A2D0356 - Taken by Purkake4. 18 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Of Orcs and Men -- MB-4B79ADDAC01CEFC7 - Taken by Regginator. 16 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Spec Ops The Line -- MB-68E3751C04B9C8B4 - Taken by Yomidi. 11 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
The Darkness II -- MB-2BFBBA43F15E162F - Taken by hooijdonk17. 6 entrants total.
Broken Age -- MB-CA2CA6021953645B - Taken by Etria. 16 entrants total.
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons -- MB-8284D27E778EEC67 - Taken by Smurfinator. 13 entrants total.
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger -- MB-216C61DD8E8AA602 - Taken by Nezzhil. 13 entrants total.
Company of Heroes, Opposing Fronts(DLC), Tales of Valor(DLC), Company of Heroes 2-The Western Front Armies Oberkommando West (DLC) -- MB-588E56B0DB53CDEB - Taken by Erebus. 5 entrants total.
Contagion -- MB-1F170212A19E96CC - Taken by krczt23. 1 entrants total.
Cook, Serve, Delicious! -- MB-58AE150D13982AD7 - Taken by javadoze. 10 entrants total.
Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope -- MB-577B22F37F73B94E - Taken by hersheyfan. 2 entrants total.
Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition -- MB-EC33F7FB798CE8C0 - Taken by Tall4Life. 15 entrants total.
Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition -- MB-CEB7DF8F00CCECAE - Taken by fuzzy123. 12 entrants total.
Frankenstein: Master of Death -- MB-AA6006A18C2A8CE1 - Taken by Hakkelus. 2 entrants total.
GRID -- MB-9CE77866F1F96230 - Taken by MrPanic. 3 entrants total.
Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan -- MB-6D3CA201F927EFBB - Taken by Zeneric. 3 entrants total.
Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride -- MB-C5E5872E8186F7DF - Taken by PropelledRage. 1 entrants total.
Hexcells Complete Pack -- MB-51D0234477C7F506 - Taken by Belgarion. 6 entrants total.
Insurgency -- MB-E369F0C07CA34CE3 - Taken by jgalat. 2 entrants total.
Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition -- MB-B0BA93E273BE78C0 - Taken by ASilentProtagonist. 32 entrants total.
Killing Floor -- MB-1764866BDEE287B8 - Taken by Guyver. 4 entrants total.
King's Quest Collection -- MB-EDEF2CB04EE8C2E6 - Taken by Axass. 27 entrants total.
Memoria -- MB-9BDE2BBF7A7A6D3B - Taken by Kifimbo. 5 entrants total.
Never Alone Arctic Collection -- MB-881D0FECCE1232D0 - Taken by City 17. 9 entrants total.
Odallus: The Dark Call -- MB-C2FAB4BF3AF428C8 - Taken by Akusar. 10 entrants total.
Outlast -- MB-CCF87B028467641B - Taken by Monooboe. 11 entrants total.
Papo & Yo -- MB-7B49D8DD09855D14 - Taken by MiniTaurus. 10 entrants total.
Risen -- MB-6B6A27052B3F0FAC - Taken by chronomac. 4 entrants total.
Saints Row 2 -- MB-1CE0FE15760E1560 - Taken by xeris. 7 entrants total.
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package -- MB-BB92D2E1D5839181 - Taken by Nabae. 21 entrants total.
Shadowrun Returns -- MB-FFA109F34AD86CAE - Taken by ZeronosVega. 17 entrants total.
Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut -- MB-81F7D7E57474BD98 - Taken by QuiteWhittle. 23 entrants total.
Space Quest Collection -- MB-525C4A96C790E933 - Taken by HappyPuppy. 6 entrants total.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic -- MB-DE50CE1518401FF4 - Taken by hannes. 14 entrants total.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords -- MB-F4077AC219A03835 - Taken by olaznoG. 15 entrants total.
Star Wars Battlefront II -- MB-B54594DC09A2CB94 - Taken by Haunted. 9 entrants total.
Star Wars Jedi Knight Dark Forces II -- MB-65F813C5E2E1D7D0 - Taken by Gaaraa. 3 entrants total.
Star Wars: Dark Forces -- MB-B1745C5C723BA67B - Taken by Spike. 5 entrants total.
TimeShift -- MB-E75D36E3D544938C - Taken by Volotaire. 19 entrants total.
Uncanny Valley -- MB-8C28A3D070E4752B - Taken by Last Baron. 2 entrants total.

t1482960931z1.png

Some stuff:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kurt Russell:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

DarkEnd -- MB-99A9757542F07433 - Taken by eternalthree
Five: Guardians of David -- MB-300B45B487B80024 - Taken by user237
Gemini: Heroes Reborn NV version -- MB-926125AC797B59B8 - Taken by Grease Bits
Heaven Island -- MB-60E415C172EF0735 - Taken by Reverse Flash
Limbo -- MB-D0866B03B3BAFBAB - Taken by Pafnucy
Shadow Complex Remastered Epic Launcher Key -- MB-FAAF6EC2FEB87626 - Taken by lovely ladies
Star Wars KOTOR 2 -- MB-5871F688118150E3 - Taken by ZeronosVega

user237

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Fantastic Checkers 2 -- MB-FB70E0C609452352 Taken by Professor Lexicovermis
Balloon Blowout -- MB-FD83871FB9619C3A - Taken by Mackenzie 92
Ultimate Word Search 2: Letter Boxed -- MB-0F53DDC881C84B75
Bubble Blowout -- MB-F7DBF768AF253D8E Taken by eternalthree
Puzzles Under The Hill -- MB-32A01A2034E6F1A9 - Taken by xeris
Ludo Supremo -- MB-1EDE082AF1F9AF25 - Taken by krczt23

leftovers

Refyref

I won a game in Kayant's giveaway, and now it's my turn to give some games I had lying around.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1328362.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Refyref, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Cook, Serve, Delicious! -- MB-82DD6799823ED8C4 - Taken by javadoze. 6 entrants total.
Legend of Grimrock 2 -- MB-77ED1DCE790A9247 - Taken by Sidewinder. 15 entrants total.
Odallus: The Dark Call -- MB-808F78FAAD5C2E33 - Taken by Naked Snake. 4 entrants total.
Oniken -- MB-41B630BC5EAFFFED - Taken by Last Baron. 2 entrants total.

t1482967903z1.png

I'm still at work but glad it looks like a lot was grabbed. I'll clean up my post when I'm home tonight so whatever is leftover can be easy to see and grabbed.

Big thanks to everyone else willing to give their extras a new home!

I seemingly had to battle the odds to win Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen as it had a lot of entrants.

Thanks Wibblewozzer, I'll play it after I finish up Deus Ex: MD.

Alright. Cleaned up the opening post. At this moment 32 games remain. They're first come first served and I don't believe it limits you at this point so if you want more than one feel free to attempt to take more? I don't want the codes back so I don't mind if someone wants many of them.

I strongly urge someone to take Expand. I enjoyed it quite a bit and paid for it full price. It's definitely worth it free. You're missing out by ignoring it.

Some quick fun facts:

139 of 172 games were taken. Not bad! I think that's better than my Summer Solstice giveaway (but to be fair that had a lot of junk built up).

One game was in my Steam cart that I gave away without me realizing I had actually wanted it. I think it slipped right by me since I thought it was something else? No idea.

The top ten most wanted games (and the lucky winners):

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - Taken by DarkArterialGore. 88 entrants total.
Stardew Valley - Taken by Tertullian. 80 entrants total.
SOMA - Taken by Dream_Journey. 65 entrants total.
LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII - Taken by FloatingDivider. 54 entrants total.
Grim Dawn - Taken by DunderHassan. 47 entrants total.
Grim Dawn #2 - Taken by Hupsel. 45 entrants total.
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Taken by Jazzem. 40 entrants total.
HITMAN INTRO PACK - Taken by Accoun. 29 entrants total.
Nuclear Throne - Taken by Spirited. 27 entrants total.
Devil Daggers - Taken by Pinko Marx. 27 entrants total.

Congrats to the winners. Another huge thanks to everyone else that gave away (and are still giving away stuff). With the Yogscast games stuff still going I'm already starting to build up for the next Summer Solstice giveaway for 2017.

And now to check all my PMs to see if there were any issues! Sorry, I won't be doing individual replies to thank you messages.

Nezzhil

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

The Secret World -- MB-8A34D143FE500AF5 - Taken by Waggles. 8 entrants total.
Kholat -- MB-278D43C6D0AAA2CF - Taken by fspm. 8 entrants total.

t1483018408z1.png

I have problems trying to add some keys to the bot, so I will give them to the first one that PM me. You can ask for more than one, but I'll only give you the first one that you asked to me that has not been taken yet.

Puzzle Agent 2
Shadowgate: MacVenture Series
The Escapists DLC: Alcatraz
Wheels of Aurelia

Cels

I want to give away my 75% coupon for ori and the blind forest definitive...how do i do that with modbot? is that even possible?

Orgen

I want to give away my 75% coupon for ori and the blind forest definitive...how do i do that with modbot?

I would gladly take it from you if you want :) hahaha If not Stump sure should tell you how to proceed with modbot for this.

Alastor

I have problems trying to add some keys to the bot, so I will give them to the first one that PM me. You can ask for more than one, but I'll only give you the first one that you asked to me that has not been taken yet.

Puzzle Agent 2
Shadowgate: MacVenture Series
The Escapists DLC: Alcatraz
Wheels of Aurelia

Wheels of Aurelia looks fun, the soundtrack in trailers on Steam sounds great. Can I have it?

I've taken your advice and grabbed Expand, thanks!

Hopefully you enjoy it! I was amused to see after posting this that in the hidden gems thread for the sale someone thanked another user for suggesting Expand because they picked it up and played straight through it (it's only around two hours long) and they really liked it. I'm not the only person that likes it!

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Decimation Of Olarath -- MB-44A4C913B6AAD5C6 - Taken by Reverse Flash
Masked Shooters 2 -- MB-4520CD21854AF4F5
Wyatt Derp 2 -- MB-E125FF24B6D3DE37 - Taken by Wok

Two of those games are removed from Steam.

Top Bottom