• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Honest Trailers creator suspended over accusations of sexual harassment and assault

Status
Not open for further replies.
More details here.

AV Club said:
THR reports that Andy Signore, creator of the popular, Emmy-nominated web series Honest Trailers, has been suspended from his position with the show's parent company, after two women came forward today accusing him of sexual harassment and assault.

One of the women, Emma Bowers, went on social media today to detail an incident in which Signore invited her, an unpaid intern, to come over to his place so that he could masturbate in front of her. According to Bowers, Signore had recently found pin-up pictures she'd previously done, and ”tried to play it off as silly." ”You need to understand," she writes, ”This guy was my boss. He was in a position of power, and I was a very under-skilled young lady, working with him for free...So I said, ‘I'm flattered, but no thank you.'" Bowers said she was inspired to come forward by the accusations recently levied against Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein in a recent New York Times piece.

EYO4nJq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom