• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Forbidden West coming soon to PC

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
Strongly disagree. Even if you disregard the story and sidequests as bad which I don't think they are, the combat is amazing ane a big step up from the first game. I played 60 hours and then immediately started a new game plus on the highest difficulty just to keep experiencing the combat.

Heh, I also strongly disagree ? 😁

It's ok Ski, opinions and all that man, it's just that they Ubisoft-ified the game to kingdom come , everything (and I mean everything) felt like a muhfuggin' chore (not to mention bland) to me, from the incredibly boring characters and dialogue, to the esthetics/art direction, mission design, mats grind for lvl-ing up the weapons, mission design and finally its combat where you feel like you're shooting at these big metallic beats with a NERF gun...

This and Ghost of Tsushima were my biggest Sony exclusives disappointments in that they felt like they were.literally made by Ubisoft in all their grindy, OCD collect-athon, huge-ass open world glory.

Also : "SPACE RICH PEOPLE WITH LAZER GUNS ! " 😁

God what a let down...

Last edited:

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
Well if that statement is true that makes any future UE5 possible on ps4 as well.
You're so fucking disingenuous it's sickening. How can anyone can make this blatant of a strawman? UE5 has fuck-all to do with this. Your Arkham Knight argument is also moronic because Returnal isn't one of the most advanced UE4 games.

winjer winjer argues that Returnal could be back-ported to PS4 and he's very likely correct. The problem is, the shit-tier CPU might make the fps frequently tank below 60 so Housemarque didn't bother. That, and they're also a small team and Sony figured the project wasn't worth backporting, especially given the fact that the PS5 needed exclusives.

It's both speculation bro. You don't have a point.
He does. You're just being amazingly dishonest.

Last edited:
What are you talking about, the majority of PC games I play are in 200 fps or more, i know my monitor is only 144 hz but the difference is minimal regardless. Stop assuming i only play on console. Weird behaviour.
From my time here the past 2 weeks i think the guy above is prone to being defensive so don’t take offense from it

Top Bottom