• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn Friday Fact

SerTapTap

I hope they have some kinda complete data release at some point or at least totals for ALL at once. I'm curious how many Stormbirds in relation to the other top tier beasties, especially Thunderjaws. I bet most people just run from Storm Birds but I'll almost always fight a thunderjaw.

Love stats like this though, cool when devs release it.

Almost 100 million deaths? With around 3 million units sold, that's an average of 33. So far, I'm below average :p

I'm probably about half way through the game, and I'd say that about stacks up for me. I've made a few stupid errors like walking off/falling off cliffs, but generally when I die it's that I'll be fighting some moderately tough enemy and others will join the fray who end up kicking my arse!

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Just had a look at my stats last night. For some reason I've only killed 2 geese, but about 50-odd each of boars, foxes, raccoons, etc... Can't remember what upgrades you need to hunt geese for, but rn-jesus must have been smiling on me there.

Died to the first tallneck. Tried to jump on one of it's legs to climb it.

Most games has some sort of game analytics integration. So even though you can play it fully offline, if you do have an internet connection, chances are you're sending data to the devs.

It's very simple. Make a kill and a integer variable get's a +1.
This is send to the devs when you're online.

Tallneck in the river, rappelled from the front, landed, got squashed by it.

Tallneck in the human camp, wanted to reach a platform, jumped from the Tallneck plate to the platform, landed on it... died from the fall, too much distance between the plate and the platform. :p

I only died to accidentally falling off a cliff fighting Glinthawks and once to two corrupted Rockthingy's - and I am not good at games so I guess I should have played it on Hard. I must have died more than that but this was not a game I died at a lot. I liked that about it lol

Top Bottom