• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn - Preview Thread [Up: All Previews Live]

FelipeMGM

Srsly, Im so impressed by this enemy animation

Elv3k4.gif

wapplew

Dialog scene directing is not good, from voice acting to animation to camera.
Everything else look awesome.

Newboi

I'm very interested in seeing what differences there are between the regular PS4 and PS4 Pro are other than resolution.

Anyway, Horizon looks absolutely stunning. I'm really hoping this game plays as well as it looks. I'm also hoping the story is actually good. The world looks incredible and just drips with atmosphere.

robotrock

Banned
The 'standard' edition is gorgeous too. Can't wait for this...just hope gameplay matches the look and feel of this game

I hope so. the youtube link for the standard footage up there is not doing anything for me, due to the compression. need some more sources

Watching this horizon pro footage on a 4k display and it looks sharp as hell

Shin-Ra

2160c looks excellent here, better than Infinite Warfare for minimising artefacts despite the half-FR. Neat that they made all the fullscreen menus and map UI 60fps.

Kazuo Hirai

I really want everyone to know how much more Titanfall 2 sold than Nioh. It was a staggering amount.
The man's Voice Acting, seems unprofessional
Maybe it's too hard to find a good Voice Actor in Netherlands?

Game looks good. Glad my expectations for the story weren't high to begin with. Looking forward to playing it.

Edit: Yikes, the writing is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Josemsar

Neo Member
Oh man, the game looks amazing, but that lips sync and those conversations are way too... static.

The rest of the game looks as I thought or even better (The "beast" hunting actually looks nice and difficult instead of some Assassin´s like combat)

Day1

The voice acting is beyond terrible. You can tell they're just reading a script, there's no emotion. Such a shame really because it's a bloody gorgeous looking game.

rtcn63

My biggest hesitation with this game is the difficulty. Rise of the Tomb Raider was too easy, offensively so, even compared to TR2013 (I replayed it on hard right after to check), and it completely kill any replay value. I know it's not the same dev but I fear a case of content tourism of whatever the cool kids call it these days.

Top Bottom