• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hostess debuts new Sea Salt Caramel CupCakes and Zingers, out until end of July 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.brandeating.com/2015/05/new-sea-salt-cupcakes-and-zingers-from-hostess.html

Sea Salt Caramel CupCakes features a yellow cake with a core of caramel creme filling, topped with caramel frosting, a sprinkling of sea salt, and the trademark squiggle.

The Sea Salt Caramel Zingers consists of a creme-filled cake topped with caramel and covered in a chocolaty coating. Like the CupCakes, each also comes with a sprinkling of sea salt. They look and sound more like Chocodiles to me.

Both desserts are available nationwide through July 31, 2015. If you were a fan of Hostess' Red Velvet CupCakes, they'll be bring them back permanently this summer.

TMyfS70.jpg
yrkwnQg.jpg

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Fuck. Zingers are the best snack cake of all-time, and I love salted caramel stuff. I must be strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom