• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hot Snakes own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd seen Hot Snakes mentioned by a few posters here, some of whom's opinion I trust much, so in a fit of boredom, I decided to listen to Audit in Progress. *Wow*. Just major ass kicking, unapologetic lyrics that I haven't seen in bands for years. Kreative Kontrol's become my anthem for the past week.

Oh, and as a side note, Q and Not U rock too.

You should check out Drive Like Jehu and Rocket from The Crypt if you dig the Snakes as the y made up the core of the former and Speedo (the guitarist / back up singer) is the lead singer of the latter.

I actually have listened to Drive Like Jehu (and likewise like them), Haven't heard of Rocket from the Crypt, so I'll check them out.

reggieandTFE said:
You should check out Drive Like Jehu and Rocket from The Crypt if you dig the Snakes as the y made up the core of the former and Speedo (the guitarist / back up singer) is the lead singer of the latter.

This man speaks the truth. Check out Scream Dracula Scream and Group Sounds by Rocket From The Crypt, they're the two best albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom