• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House GOP may pass Senate's "skinny repeal" outright. CALL YOUR SENATORS.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I can't believe they actually put this up for a vote and hung all these senators out to dry knowing it was going to fail. Not that I'm complaining.

Xe4

Banned
Yes McCain voted for proceedings to go forward two days ago but the hate for him on GAF the last few days was extreme.

It was. I don't like McCain, I didn't like McCain. I won't like him tomorrow, and I would've hated him for voting yes.

But people on GAF wanted him to literally die. It was a really small minority, and I don't want to paint the site with a brush, but some people were pretty gross.

Darknight

So I guess we owe McCain an apology.

We went from wishing him well to telling him off after that vote show he did.

Now he votes no on this....damn. He should be used for those sour candy commercials.

SourPatchKids_sts_Small.png

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Alright, now every single person that voted Aye needs to be barred from holding office ever again.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Good news, but just look at what is happening. We basically have hundreds of people in this thread sitting on the edge of their seat hoping their own government doesn't kill them and screw them over.

It's depressing as hell and I can't believe it has come to this. Well, actually I can believe it unfortunately.

It shouldn't be this way. People shouldn't be afraid that they won't get proper medical care.

boingball

Unbelievable. McCain voted No.
Skinny repeal also dead.
Though I am sure they still will try something else, this is for the moment a big L for the GOP and a big win for America.

Top Bottom