• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How Akira Toriyama Designed Android 21

Zubz

Banned
They're too irrelevant.

How many of them can you name?

Vados, Yurin, Kale, Caulifla, Ribrianne, Kakunsa, Lilibel, Helles, Vikal, Marcarita, Nink, Pan, & Bulla/Bra. Plus Future Mai, if you want to count her. Plus, I'm forgetting the names of the U10 Angel & the Fireball that has exponentially strong punches, plus the cat woman that Vegeta fought early in the ToP.

EDIT: Oh! And the Pride Trooper/woman Gohan "cheated" on Videl with... I can't remember their names, though. Nink, Lilibel, catwoman, & Vikal may not do much later on, but the angels are likely to be major players going forward in this arc alone (As well as Helles if the GoD's fight back), the female Saiyans & Fireballs are likely to remain relevant if we get a "Everyone Survives/is Resurrected" ending, And we know Pan/Bra are going to be relevant thanks to End of Z (Hopefully Yurin does, too, so long as Tien remains relevant. Which I hope for, but doubt).

JackelZXA

They're too irrelevant.

How many of them can you name?

People who pay better attention can name them just fine. Hop doesn't amount to much but she's really popular. (And Sorrel died off screen as a gag and has been completely erased out of existence, yet she's so popular she'll probably get figures and show up in menus for DBFZ2)

This is an arc where 8 out of every 10 characters don't matter and are fodder. Not really much of an argument tbh. People still like tien and he couldn't matter LESS. (the pride troopers got whittled down to the top 3 super fast)

Top Bottom