• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many hours of gaming do you put in per week?

zeemumu

2-3 hour sessions for at most twice a day, except on Tuesday and Thursday where I'm gone all day so at most I'll put in a single 1 hour session before bed.

So about 32 hours at most. I typically average below that.

FiveSide

Banned
I play nothing until a game I'm interested in releases, then I basically marathon it.

My rule of thumb is that when I start a game, I play it every free moment I have until I beat it. Then I chill and wait for the next game.

I'd say this averages out to about 30 hours a month, so 7 hours a week. But it's more like nothing 90% of the time, and 7-10 hour sessions the other 10%.

Monday mornings are my big gaming day. I can usually get about 4 sometimes 5 hours in before work. The rest of the week is maybe around 8 hours and on the weekend i can probably get 3 to 4 hours. So 15/16 hours a week.

However my gfs schedule changes next week so ill be up even earlier all week so I may be able to game 4 hours a day all week!

Tough question! I always play Fire Emblem Heroes, but the time I put into it ranges due to content. I know that for the next few weeks I'll be doing a lot because of Fire Emblem Warriors and Super Mario Odyssey.

I would say a minimum of 5, but it can shoot up much higher.

Joei

I work full time with 2 kids, so my hours are limited, maybe 5-8 a week. If I'm taking classes (working on an additional degree for my job), then zero hours, not enough time and too busy.

Top Bottom