• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble 2K Bundle

So, these are the candidates for the extra games, right?

Borderlands
Borderlands 2
Civilization IV
Colonization
Civilization V
Duke Nukem Forever
NBA2K14
Freedom Force
X-COM UFO defense
Oblivion

It's probably gonna be like Civ 4 Complete, but then Civ V Complete will get thrown into that "Pay more than $20" tier. I can see Duke Nukem Forever being thrown in for jokes. Borderlands 2 vanilla or just Borderslands 1 Complete have good chances as well.

Hmm might just go for DeClassified. How is the game?

It's definitely X-Com, but it felt like I was playing Mass Effect at some point except it wasn't as good. I got it when it was basically a +$1 with X-Com EU during the Steam Summer sale. I want my $1 and 7 hours back.

THRILLH0

Banned
People complaining about the price is kinda disgusting.

It's "not that great a deal" because it's not significantly cheaper than the rock bottom price any of these games has ever been offered for?

Get out of here. The Humble Bundle doesn't just exist as a way to stuff your backlog. It's for freaking charity. If you own some of the games or would rather spend your charity dollars elsewhere that makes perfect sense but some people here are just being incredibly ignorant.

Aru

Borderlands => beaten
Borderlands 2 => owned & beaten
Civilization IV => got Civ V already
Colonization => Not my cup of tea
Civilization V => got it for free some time ago, but not my kind of game
Duke Nukem Forever => I'm not a big fan of DN games, but I enjoyed DN3D but that one seems rushed
NBA2K14 => "owned" on PS3 PS+
Freedom Force
X-COM UFO defense
Oblivion

Am I missing anything?

No game in that list seems interesting to me :/ (see updates in the quote)
I'd rather have some DLC for the other games.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Borderlands
Borderlands 2
Civilization IV
Colonization
Civilization V
Duke Nukem Forever
NBA2K14
Freedom Force
X-COM UFO defense
Oblivion

Am I missing anything?

The Civ games strike me as unlikely as there was a Sid Meier bundle back in February. I'd guess Borderlands GOTY, DNF and/or the classic XCOM games.

JaseC

At work atm so I can't open the page, but what games do you get below the average?

BioShock, The Bureau and The Darkness 2. The fact that The Bureau isn't even a year old yet is in the $1 tier is rather telling, haha.

KHlover

Banned
BioShock, The Bureau and The Darkness 2. The fact that The Bureau isn't even a year old yet is in the $1 tier is rather telling, haha.

Haha, oh wow. $1 tier sounds pretty tempting, especially for The Darkness 2. Will that game be uncut for me btw? In Germany only a heavily censored version of The Darkness 2 is sold, but HumbleBundle is based in the US...

JaseC

Haha, oh wow. $1 tier sounds pretty tempting, especially for The Darkness 2. Will that game be uncut for me btw? In Germany only a heavily censored version of The Darkness 2 is sold, but HumbleBundle is based in the US...

As of yesterday Humble was still distributing ROW/uncensored keys to German users.

Would The Bureau XCOM Declassified be worth checking out ? All the other games I've either played or will just play through steam sharing

bigkrev

Extra game is up- X-COM Complete Pack (The X-COM: Complete Pack contains all five original X-COM games in one convenient package. Get the original X-COM: UFO Defense (also known as UFO: Enemy Unknown) and the sequel Terror from the Deep alongside their successors, Apocalypse, Interceptor and Enforcer.)

Aru

That's disappointing. I'm not playing those games ever. Gladly I beat the average when it was low enough.

Ramma2

Gift links for the 5 X-Com games, quote to reveal.

X-COM: Apocalypse
X-COM: Enforcer
X-COM: Interceptor
X-COM: Terror from the Deep
X-COM: UFO Defense

fernandes

Gift links for the 5 X-Com games, quote to reveal.

X-COM: Apocalypse
X-COM: Enforcer
X-COM: Interceptor
X-COM: Terror from the Deep
X-COM: UFO Defense

Tried to redeem Enforcer, the only one I'm missing and looks like it was already taken by a lurker. Thanks anyway! :D

Real4Life

Neo Member
Not interested in the x-com pack, would glady gift them to someone. Only problem is...I have no idea how to gift stuff around here :p

kai3345

Banned
Not interested in the x-com pack, would glady gift them to someone. Only problem is...I have no idea how to gift stuff around here :p

I'll take them if you don't want them.

You should just be able to go to your Humble Library and click the present icon next to the redeem on steam icon and it'll give you a link to send to the Gift Recipient where they can redeem the game

Real4Life

Neo Member
I'll take them if you don't want them.

You should just be able to go to your Humble Library and click the present icon next to the redeem on steam icon and it'll give you a link to send to the Gift Recipient where they can redeem the game

Check your pm ;)

Reallink

I'd love a Bioshock 2 key if anyone has one or plans to buy the bundle shortly. Pick up Minerva's Den thinking I already owned B2 only to discover I don't.

Benedict

If somebody have a spare Bioshock 2 I'd love to take care of it.
Played through the game on PS3 in its sub 720p release, but loved it anyway. Probably my favorite in the series.

Have all of the other games so BS2 is all I am missing.

Top Bottom