• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Slice, Dice, and Everything Nice (D3 "After Dark") Bundle

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Bold and brazen action
The content in this bundle is intended for mature audiences.

In the mood for some action games that are as risque as they are relentless? This bundle from D3 has the goods, with a selection of titles that bring the white-knuckle action alongside a healthy dose of fan service. In Samurai Maiden, you’re a young woman with killer katana skills who’s whisked back to Japan’s Sengoku period to battle demonic monstrosities alongside her cute ninja comrades. Bullet Girls Phantasia is a third-person shooter that has you blasting away at hordes of orcs, skeletons, and other fantasy baddies, with content that dials the lewdness up to 11. Onee Chanbara Origin is an HD remake of the first two games in the pioneering bikini-wearing, zombie-slaying action series, both as ravishing and action-packed as ever. Pay what you want for all these games and more, and help support Cool Effect and One Tree Planted with your purchase!

$10 tier
  • ED-0: Zombie Uprising
  • ONECHANBARA ZⅡ: CHAOS
  • SG/ZH: School Girl/Zombie Hunter
$15 tier
  • MAGLAM LORD
  • Omega Labyrinth Life
$18 tier
  • Bullet Girls Phantasia
  • Onee Chanbara ORIGIN
$30 tier
  • Samurai Maiden

Last edited:

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Good God Humble’s killing it this month.

I’d been wanting Oneechanbara Origins, and now I’m getting a bunch of other big tiddy action games for less than Origin’s sale price.

Pejo

Nice, I already have a few of these but I was waiting for a bundle or deep sale. Gonna go with the 18 dollar version since I already had Samurai Maiden.

The EDF bundle is also a pretty good one:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Any of these any good?
They're mostly pretty basic / mid-tier jrpg-style hack and slash games with waifus.

For example, Omega Labyrinth Life: your boobs get bigger every enemy you defeat.

Onee Chanbara Origins is the first two games remastered. If you played this game on the 360

91xG4c9bFML._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

You know what to expect

Top Bottom