• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Ubisoft Bundle (Grow Home, CoJ: Gunslinger & Rayman Origins for $1)

Tizoc

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Nice bundle, but seems Origins is a Uplay code, but the other 2 are Steam codes?

$1 Tier: Rayman Origins (Uplay code), Grow Home, CoJ: Gunslinger (both are Steam keys)
BTA: Far Cry 3, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Butt Cream China (All 3 are Uplay codes)
$15 Tier: Butt Cream Rouge, The Crew (both are Uplay codes)
$75 Tier: The Division+A shirt+66% discount coupon off 3 Ubisoft titles.

kulapik

Minimum:

Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Grow Home
Rayman Origins

BTA

Far Cry 3
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Assassin's Creed Chronicles China

$15 or more

The Crew
Assassin's Creed Rogue

$75 or more

The Division
66% on 3 Ubisoft titles on the Humble Store
The Division shirt

Amazing bundle

Elixist

MDYgipr.gif

Thats 3 great games right there. I already own all that tho *sad face*

Vuze

Pretty nice bundle indeed! Would snag the BTA tier for AssCreed China but... uPlay. Why won't they give out Steam keys for everything (or both? Like EA did) ugh

Miker

Nice bundle, but seems Origins is a Uplay code, but the other 2 are Steam codes?

$1 Tier: Rayman Origins (Uplay code), Grow Home, CoJ: Gunslinger (both are Steam keys)
BTA: Far Cry 3, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Butt Cream China (All 3 are Uplay codes)
$15 Tier: Butt Cream Rogue, The Crew (both are Uplay codes)
$75 Tier: The Division+A shirt+66% discount coupon off 3 Ubisoft titles.

Butt Cream Rogue? I'M THERE

yatesl

Tempted to spend $4.50 for Assassin's Creed China, even though I've bought and completed every other game in the bundle.

Razyl

1 Dollar for Grow Home, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger and Rayman Origins - thats a steal o_O

Even the average package is really nice, especially Blacklist! Great Bundle

In for the $1 tier. Great value.

I already have Blacklist and Rogue on consoles and have no interest in all the other BTA games. Will probably get the physical Chronicles pack discounted on Vita.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger is the hidden gem here. Great pick-up-and-play FPS.

Edit: On second thought, people are saying these are uPlay codes. I'd avoid.

Werd

I really enjoyed Gunslinger a lot, it and Grow Home are a very nice $1 pickup for those who don't want to mess with UPlay. Relatively clever use of narration, some nice arcadey mechanics and the shooting was very solid.

Szeth

It's kind of gross how much a game not being on steam affects my purchase decision, but I can't help it. Oh well, I have enough of a backlog already.

TimmiT

All of those games are pretty good, shame I already own most of them.

Also Uplay, though I can live with that.

yatesl

Shiet, I'd be all over that if I had a gaming-class computer.

You don't need a gaming PC for Rayman Origins. Spend the $1, and play the best 2D platformer since Super Mario Bros. 3

Edit: God damn it, people. I love Steam as much as the next person, but you can't ignore deals like this because you have to load up a different program.

There are some Steam keys this time unlike the weekly bundle a few weeks ago. I'm wondering if that influenced things here.

Plus the game I'm most interested in (read the only game I'm interested in); Grow Home has a steam key and is the $1 tier.

No custom charity choice though (though that has been fairly infrequent since its introduction).

oti

Banned
BTA for me

Gunslinger: Play it!
Grow Home: meh
Rayman: Play it!
Far Cry 3: Play it!
Blacklist:pLAY IEEEHT!
AC China: Haven't played it yet

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Was gonna be in for a cheap Rayman Origins to replay it on PC or gift to friends but... UPlay only, lol nope!

Dreavus

Cool. I bristled slightly at seeing AC Rogue in there since I just bought a copy at christmas, but it sits at a tier I won't be going for anyways.

Been interested in Grow Home though.

Top Bottom