• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors : English logo + new artwork [up: full-sized images]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kubus

No 'Zelda' in the title, easier to see it as a spin off now. Good move.
Yep.

I know this is anecdotal, but I've already met quite a few people who think that this is the "real" new Zelda for Wii U.

Announcing the next mainline title at E3 with the proper "The Legend of Zelda" tag will set these two apart for the people who aren't that up to date with the latest game news.

NotLiquid

53XxENz.gif

Alright. I'll bite Nintendo.

a1j2p3

Neo Member
I think maybe calling it a new ip, something like "The Chronicles of Link", would differentiate it from the main series enough but to still connect it to the main lore.

antonz

You have a main Zelda U coming this fall or next spring likely. They would not want people to think both are the same for sales confusion. It will be very apparent its tied to the Zelda universe but by leaving The Legend of Zelda off the title they make it clear its not the same

Nemesis_

Trying to think who they could implement as playable characters (and make them work).

I'm thinking Gannondorf would be a shoe-in, as would Zelda. Not too familiar with the Dynasty Warriors games outside of the first five or so so I don't know how the team could make these work.

StayDead

I'm pretty sure this is the first zelda related game where you can play other characters aside from Link (I'm not counting MM and the masks).

Actually if you play SS the thing Demise says at the end makes me think that everything has already happened before, so it's not a stretch of the imagination to believe that's the creation of skyloft.

Especially because there's a huge castle there that must've been destroyed when Demise threatened the world first time.

radcliff

Then unleash the full power of your attacks with intense combos to clear wave after wave of Bokoblin hordes. You’ll have to get your gloves dirty to save Hyrule this time.

There are other basic enemies other than Bokoblins, right? I know there were Stalfos in one piece of artwork, but all I ever see in screens are Bokoblins, and the awful SS designs of them too.

JB2448

It says "temp" right there, it's a placeholder.

Why do people think Skyloft is rising up? It looks to me as if it's falling down.

I never said otherwise. That's just the first time we've seen that variant of the logo. Also, I agree about Skyloft. It looks like it's collapsing to me.

-Horizon-

It says "temp" right there, it's a placeholder.

Why do people think Skyloft is rising up? It looks to me as if it's falling down.
Why would it be falling down (unless alt timeline or something) if the Goddess Statue is still there?

Only the smaller pieces of rubble seem to have falling down effects drawn on. The larger land masses have none of that falling blur effect. So it's being ripped out of the ground and loose pieces are falling off the main body,

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors has better ring to it. But I guess they did that to Crossbow Training too to not get it mixed with the canon games perhaps.

Actually if you play SS the thing Demise says at the end makes me think that everything has already happened before, so it's not a stretch of the imagination to believe that's the creation of skyloft.

I have played SS, and He just curses link and zelda. The thing sort of did happen before since Zelda is the reincarnate of the goddess who sent the people to the skies and sealed Demise away.

The godess statue comes down at the end of the game so it wouldn't make sense for it to be falling at the same time as the rest of skyloft.

Hmm... Well, honestly, I'm not sure then. But I still don't go with it being the creation since it would make absolutely no sense.

69wpm

Why would it be falling down (unless alt timeline or something) if the Goddess Statue is still there?

Only the smaller pieces of rubble seem to have falling down effects drawn on. The larger land masses have none of that falling blur effect. So it's being ripped out of the ground and loose pieces are falling off the main body,

Where is the giant hole that Skyloft emerged from? All I see is a field burning right underneath it, because Skyloft is crumbling down.

There is no hole below it, and Hyrule came AFTER Skyloft was placed back on the ground.

Heyt

Banned
10174844_794902713862425_6004448007437527251_n.jpg

So this game will cover how Skyloft forms? interesting.

You can see here how Skyloft is getting split apart.

I'd say it is beinf formed rather than falling appart. The hole on the valley seems to be where Skyloft's land was take from. The clouds above are opening up as well to let the mass get through and seal the surface away. Skyloft was beyond the clouds and could not be seen from the surface. It makes more sense to me its being send away rather than falling. It was never so close to the surface in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom