• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have a black 55", how big is yours?

Polelock

65" S90C with RTX 4090, use it for couch gaming, use a 42" LG C2 for everyday work with 2 32", 1 on each side of the 42". Works perfect for my needs.

DeaDPo0L84

I have a white, almost 7 incher
stretch armstrong 90s GIF

Radical_3d

Somewhat pinky 3” that I’m more proud of than my half assed 65” QD-OLED tv. I should have gone all the way to 77”.

Garibaldi

games_crt_B41YXY.jpg

Anything over 14" is a waste I've heard. Mine is portable too. So I can share it with as many lucky people as possible.

Last edited:
43 inch Samsung. My first 4k TV. I don't see the need for 8k anytime soon so I hope to use it for at least 2 console generations.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
49 inch Sony oled, honest sucks for gaming since only 60hz but looks great for movies. Don’t use it much now since Apple Vision Pro does movies so much better.

reinking

Gold Member
Living room - 55” and will never be bigger unless I move due to where I mount it,

Bedroom - 65” Currently I have one at the foot of my bed which is perfect. I am going to add another 65” to the room for seated gaming. My bedroom is large so I have a bed area and a seating area. Don’t be impressed, I have a small two bedroom house, It just has a larger master bedroom instead of an additional bedroom.

Shtef

In living room sony xf9005 65"
In office/game room lg c3 48"

Both tv's are amazing.

Last edited:
LG A2 OLED 48 inches. It’s the entry level OLED in LG’s line up and one day I’ll be able to roll with the C/G series bros but for right now it serves all my needs very well.

ReBurn

Gold Member
I game on a couple. I have a 65 inch Samsung QLED that I do most of it on for that VRR goodness. I also have a 75" Samsung that hangs in my movie room that I'll game on sometimes, but it's capped at 60 Hz refresh. It's perfectly fine for almost all of my games. I'll probably be switching this out for an OLED sometime this year.

nemiroff

Gold Member
32″ (240Hz 4K QD-OLED (Asus ROG))

1q1XoJu.png

..Oh wait, it's not a TV.. Never mind then.

Last edited:

Ovech-King

Gold Member
Got a 65 and I think it’s the size you need to be in the “next” level of satisfaction . I had 32 , 46 , then 55 . Always wanted more but not with the 65 , it’s a great size

Quasicat

65 in the living room and a 55 in my office, both LG. Had that 65 for 6 years now, it's a dream.
I bought a 65 inch LG as a replacement for a 65 inch Sony. The Sony lasted 4.5 years which is why I moved on to another company. I’m hoping the LG lasts longer.

IAmRei

Samsung 50, but kind of bad choice for me, i cant switch to 1080 for switch. Lot of games are broken. Im still having 1080 tv sharp, in my own room though.

Edmund

65 inch LG G1.

Thinking of getting a G4.
Might get a 77 inch this time as 65 is a little small.

Last edited:

buenoblue

I’m using a 60 inch lg lcd of some kind. It’s kind of meh due to its age. It works though so I’m good with it for now. I’ll upgrade eventually. My biggest issue is not understanding what to even look for in TVs now. Everyone tells me to buy a c3 but I don’t want to spend 2000+ on a tv. I’m want to spend like 800 and get a decent unit. I also want a 60 inch, not a 55 or 65. I’m aware I’m probably being ridiculous

I picked up an open box Samsung 65 inch S95B QD OLED in June last year for £800 with a year warranty. It was the years before model but has been great.

I sold my previous TV for £400 so only cost me £400 so there are ways to get a great TV if you are willing to look around.

Solidus_T

55 inch LG CX. It doubles as one of my computer monitors and has held up quite well over the years. It's very good for productivity too.

Got myself a Sony 65" A95L QD-OLED couple of weeks ago. It's truly a picture from the Gods with decent material. Old 2017 era 4K 55" isn't being chucked out either, it's hosting the sim setup in a spare room - Playseat trophy seat, Logitech G Pro Wheel and (soon) pedals.

Life can be fun sometimes. :messenger_grinning:

mS57JhS.jpg

7qVsuCN.jpg

Top Bottom