• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have just tried the newest GOAT breakfast cereal

Gaardus

Cheerios tends to not quite get the flavor quite right with their cereal. Barring Honey Nut of course.
I tend to be impressed with flavored Cheerios (except Honey Nut, oddly). I will say that the old recipe for Fruity Cheerios was better (they looked tastier, at least).

64cd72b6-59a4-4a58-8c23-a7e65619f538_1.63d205751401d6b7d9aa2eee58af74bc.jpeg

You can't change the GOAT like you change your panties. It doesn't work like that.

I like this cereal mainly for the title. It always makes me laugh.

QP3

Looks good OP, don't listen to the haters. Ill give it a shot. PB & chocolate is GOAT combo so it has potential.

Yeef

WINNER

Tried some of theserecently, great new cereal. What's weird is they have two different versions with different boxes like they're not sure if they wanna launch it as a "toast crunch" or its own little thing so they did both. Loved blueberry and strawberry, gotta try this apple cinnamon
What you're seeing is Tiny Toast, which, as far as I know, only ever came in blueberry and strawberry. They rebranded it as part of the 'Toast Crunch' line (likely because it wasn't selling well) and also introduced the apple cinnamon toast crunch. Cereal has a really long shelf life, so if you see the tiny toast boxes floating around, that's probably just old, unsold stock.

How does this compare to Reese's Puffs?

Taste / sugar content?

Will have to buy and compare with Reese Puffs and report back.

Literally nothing "gross" or "disgusting" about the OP.

Is it better or worse than reese cereal?

Isn’t this just the Cheerios’ version of Reese’s Puffs?
Better, according to Cerealously: http://www.cerealously.net/chocolate-peanut-butter-cheerios-review-cereal-from-general-mills/

Top Bottom