• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just got a settlement check in the EA Sports lawsuit

I filled and never got anything. I had my old address on it but updated it and a trip confirmed it was updated but nothing :(
I bought a lot of madden back in the day

Velcro Fly

Yeah it was weird for me. I filed my claim and got nothing. I e-mailed whatever address they had on the website and they said to put in my claim again. Second time through I got a claim number and everything. I think the claim thing was really buggy.

Mulgrok

I think I only bought 2 EA sports games ever. 1 for the Sega 32x and later one for the N64 (not sure if the n64 one was madden). Neither were good enough to encourage further purchases on the same platform.

Gartooth

Got a check for $24 in the mail, completely unexpected from me and honestly hilarious. I don't really care about sports games to be honest, and never bought a Madden or any other game under the EA Sports label. My friends however do like those games, so two years back me and some of my friends would hook up my Xbox in the dorm living center and play all sorts of video games on it, and it just happened to be that a lot of them liked football. I don't remember how many games they played on it, but I think it was around 3 different titles. Those games being tied to my gamertag must have been what made me eligible for the money, and I can only assume how much money EA had to shell out to people given the vast number of people who play Madden. Anyway next time I see them I'll have to thank them for the lawsuit money. :p

nateeasy

Banned
BUMP!!!

I ended up with a nice check.

$209. Largest amount here? I just put down that I bought NCAA, and madden on multiple systems. Plus I marked down the AFL game.

MattDoza

BUMP!!!

I ended up with a nice check.

$209. Largest amount here? I just put down that I bought NCAA, and madden on multiple systems. Plus I marked down the AFL game.
Wait, you didn't actually buy those games? Your phrasing makes it seem like you bluffed on the form.

krpiper

I haven't got any yet :( is there a form or anything we can check to see if we will get one

I filled out the online form many months ago

MattDoza

I did buy them. I've been buying madden and NCAA for years.
Ah. I'm well over a dozen iterations of each, as well. And a copy of Arena football too lol.

I had to request an address change. And they got back to me stating they had done as much. So, I assume my name and info is indeed in their system. Just waiting on that check now.

Top Bottom