• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

i sincerely hope some of you own stocks in these multi billion corporation

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Is calling everyone a malignant cunt whenever I see threads of this nature in the hopes of getting meme gold count as stocks?

Edit: my grammar is very not right in the statement above and is the Hard to hard. Keeping it.

Last edited:
Is calling everyone a malignant cunt whenever I see threads of this nature in the hopes of getting meme gold count as stocks?

Edit: my grammar is very not right in the statement above and is the Hard to hard. Keeping it.
Jim Carrey Ok GIF

LakeOf9

The amount of blatant and overt fanboyism on display by some posters here is honestly shocking. Hilarious and pathetic, yes, but shocking.

I used to be a Sony fanboy, but I grew up and realized I was mentally stuck in a system that is perpetuated, thanks in part, by fanaticism. I'm here to play games, fools, the companies can eat dirt for all I care.

Last edited:
It's just standard social thinking alignment to make sure you feel good for what you did.
I heard somewhere that it's a bit more than that.
Tribalism is a way to better ensure survival, on a biological level, you're better off in a group of similar or like minded people.
If you think something is part of your identity, you will try to look for your tribe in that, I know gaming is part of that identity so we will act accordingly.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Oh yeah because it’s unbelievable people have hobbies and are passionate about gaming on gaming forum. How come?!!!

I wonder if you go to fishing forum, no way these nice hobbyists are not fighting over fishing gear. „Oh yeah mate I am a dad and this is just a fishing rod”.

Kumomeme

joke aside, there is something worse than worshipping plastic hardware box. worshipping corporate bussiness figure in suit is way worse.

Last edited:

Disco Dave

I'm not gonna lie, I LOVE seeing fanboys and console warring. I love the victimhood. I love the exaggerated stories. I love the shitposting. I love the 0/10 reviews.

Fanboying is love. Console warring is life.

vaN5D9h.gif

Elysium44

Banned
it would be extremely fucking sad if if you're out here fighting the good fight over plastic boxes and which company worth billions/1 trillion is better, unless you own some shares in there
these companies gives exactly zero fuck about you except when you're filling their pockets from your pocket with even more money
help me understand fanboyism pls

Is the fanboyism in the room with us now? You should try and understand that what you think is 'fanboyism' or 'warring' is just people with an interest in the hobby of gaming, discussing their hobby. What the industry does and whether it's profitable or not, impacts directly on what games we get and their quality or lack thereof.

The worst posts here are the ones from people who like to virtue signal that they are 'better' than everyone else by being 'above all that' supposed fanboyism and warring.

mrmustard

Banned
You should try and understand that what you think is 'fanboyism' or 'warring' is just people with an interest in the hobby of gaming, discussing their hobby.
There is a difference between discussing your hobby and trying to 24/7 denigrate everythig from the playstic toy you don't own.

Top Bottom