• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I wish we can get some crossover movie franchises...

levyjl1988

Banned
I remember seeing Batman vs Superman hinted during the movie: I am Legend (2007) when it was first released and it gave me hope to see such a movie being a reality.
EASc0gY.jpg

It eventually came to fruition in 2016.
5npxf3v.jpg

There was also excitement for Aliens vs Predator back in 2004.
itsyndO.jpg

I've got some comics where it would be interesting but extremely insane to see such cross-over events. It would be interesting to see movie adaptations of some of these.

aqyA4Pe.jpg

XUVFf3C.jpg

R8dVtTu.jpg

XPmiksS.png

ug05MSd.jpg

uucvWgG.jpg

iYQDiZN.jpg

It would be interesting to get more cross-over franchises.
I'm so used to it with callbacks like in the Transformers movie and pop culture references in a lot of Marvel movies.

Despite if the movie ends up poorly received, it would be entertaining as hell to watch. It would be like the Super Smash Bros of movies.
We get enough crossovers like The Witcher and Monster Hunter.

Anyway, what are your thoughts?

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
The Chip 'N Dale movie was a huge Roger Rabbit style crossover... That even included Roger Rabbit!

Edit: I agree we need more risks like these. GI Joe and Transformers was in the works for a while.

Last edited:

Wildebeest

We need a crossover of multiverses with just the best product placement and cameos from popular TikTok stars, non-stop.

badblue

Gold Member
908be1ea9dcfa39853395c93aafd0c92.jpg

Edit: just to go off oft this. The whole Amalgam line would have been amazing to see in movie form

iu
iu
iu

Last edited:

20cent

Banned
Pretty niche I guess, but Marvel did make some movies where some of their franchises cross-over.

Lasha

My dream ending for the fast and the furious is for the final post bbq scene to be a drag race between Dom's and Brian's descendents on an apparent desert. The camera then zooms out to show an alien skyline and the first structures of the newly colonized Furya. With the canonical link between Riddick and Dom established, both series can be rebooted with a Riddick sequal "fast and furious: Furyian Chronicles".

Han also comes back full ghoula because fuck it.

MAtgS

Gi Joe vs Transformers is another obvious one.
Hasbro cinematic universe with Power Rangers and MLP joining. Like the ponies could be BW styled transformers or have EG versions of the Mane 6 as a ranger team.

Last edited:

Bwesh

I'm sad that I probably won't see Godzilla just tear through hell in my lifetime. I don't need a crossover, just Godzilla being himself.

Top Bottom