• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'd love to see another Radiant Historia game

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I thought it was a great JRPG with a great premise and the time system was freaking awesome. Not a lot of talk about getting another game in this franchise, but I'd love it. It was one of the better JRPGs I've played in the last decade honestly.

Not sure if there has ever been talks or rumors of another one, but I'd much rather see another Radiant Historia than some of the crap being pumped out there in the genre yearly.

Shifty1897

I tried so many times to enjoy this game and its remake. I just got so bored every time.

Last edited:

near

Gold Member
That Yoko Shimomura OST

GIF by Merge Records

The game on the other hand...

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
then again i would love to see breath of fire 2 remade in glorious pixel art
I's rather eat cocktail onions off of Cindy Crawford's bare chest or pour olive juice in her belly button, and then slurp it out with a straw.

Last edited:

Vognerful

the game was really great. Shame I was not able to beat it as I was stuck somewhere in the game where the difficulty level just jumped up

Fbh

I'd be nice if they ported it to more platforms.
Never picked up the DS version and I had already sold my 3DS by the time they launched the remaster.

I've always heard good things about it.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I'm curious if the people who called it boring were also thinking of Radiata Stories, but I've never seen anyone who didn't like this game til this thread. Unless people just aren't JRPG fans. And I have a very low tolerance for monotony, but I found no aspect of this game boring.

DelireMan7

Very good game. Addictive battle system and the time travel mechanic is perfectly implemented. I loved it.

A sequel ? Well why not !

cireza

Amazing game that could exist because of DS and 3DS. These smaller RPGs don't exist at Atlus anymore. RIP.

Keeping my 3DS and my Atlus games and other RPGs preciously.

Top Bottom