• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Idle Thumbs Megathread | Indepth discussion inbetween horsebags and birdsounds

hamchan

Wait, I had no idea the book cast started ages ago. I was still wondering what was happening since I finished the Sense of an Ending back in March. Now I'm actually behind schedule!

I loved the new site design before, but now I know you can just throw massive gifs onto it, I love it even more.

I'm really looking forward to it. I'm guessing no-one will have spent 200 smackaroos to get you to discuss "what is game?" but I hope there's some oddball stuff in there.

Jintor

Holy shit, and I was just impressed by the absurdity of the Tokyo Jungle picture. The Ruinationcast update brings it to a whole new level.

Gomu Gomu

Holy shit, and I was just impressed by the absurdity of the Tokyo Jungle picture. The Ruinationcast update brings it to a whole new level.

Haha, did NOT expect that
KuGsj.gif

http://www.idlethumbs.net is so awesome. I almost never visit any podcast websites, but not this one.

Shaneus

Good lad. I'll be well asleep by then :( Hopefully I can tune in sometime tomorrow morning for a bit before I head to work.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh mah god. Perfect. Gotta charge my phone so I can just listen to the audio.
Jesus Christ their website is so fucking nice. I never have any reason to go to it but sometimes I just go to look.

The Italian Spider-Man .gif is amazing.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It starts in 2 hours and will end sometime after the year of the ps3.

FStop7

Banned
Man and I was just thinking I need something to listen to while I work on the house all day. As they say on the Internet, 'dis gun b gud'.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I wish it would start now, I'm actually putting off chores and stuff until it starts.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
420 maaaan I wonder if the thumbs smoke out of bongs or pipes Chris seems like a Gourd and mirsham user. I can see Sean being really proud of an expensive glass on glass bong, I bet jake rolls fatties and has a distinctive way of making the crutch, nick probably has a volcano vaporizer next to his computer, while Steve only eats chocolate covered coffee beans with the thc extracted into the chocolate.

Smoke on bros

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Music is great!!! Perfect morning music
Is this Chris? Or someone else, someone identify this tranquility for me.

Rufus

Sean. Beard. Traitor.

Incredibly choppy, still. I only get one or two second snippets before it loads the next.

Ledsen

I may just listen to the recording later if I can't get it to work on my phone... not really used to sitting down doing nothing while listening to podcasts.

Rufus

OK, now it's stuttering again. I think the gif is what's doing it... edit: Gif gone, stuttering gone. Yay.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm getting do much done today. The cast has been great pretty much all day.

Top Bottom