• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If I said the word, "FUN!" What is the first game that popped into your head

Super Mario Bros 3 Nintendo GIF

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
What pops into my head isn’t videogame related.

But if we’re talking videogames, then beating the shit out of zombies in Dead Island 2.

BlackTron

Halo CE, Melee and Starcraft never got old by alternating through them all with my group. This is still kinda my mp holy trinity. The sandbox FPS, the fighter and the RTS. Endless gaming. Between the main events we would kill time with stuff like Mario World and Starfox64. Before Wii or phone gaming, when it was us hardcore gamers vs the world.

mdkirby

me too, but i admit it's recency bias.
Nah not really, not for me at least. I mostly play games for a great interactive story, vs just pure “fun”.

I play very few multiplayer games. I used to enjoy co-op halo one and 2 in uni with friends, and local split screen multiplayer. Since multiplayer games all went online I’ve not really enjoyed many. Helldivers 1 was one I did, which was just great fun. Helldivers 2 just perfected it. So few games achieve what it does.

Like I personally loved games like death stranding, last of us, cyberpunk, or little weekend games like oxenfree, but they are focussed on their main thing being “fun”

Top Bottom