• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you like point and click adventure games don't sleep of Chants Of Sennaar

marjo

Just finished this gem of a game (with the 'true' ending) and can't recommend it highly enough to any fans of the genre. It's not a traditional point and click in that most of the puzzles revolve around deciphering language, but it scratches many of the same itches, in that it rewards being observant, thinking through things logically, and making deductions. In addition to great puzzle design, it has excellent art and music.

It's got a 98% positive rating on Steam and will definitely in the running for my GOTY.

Last edited:

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
I got into this thread because I was sad that no one wanted to talk about it. Thanks again for the info marjo marjo ! The steam review got me really interested in this game. Shame that with RE 4 Separate ways, spiderman 2, armored Core 6 I will probably need until next year before I can play it, but better late than never. For me point and click often means losing hours cliking all around the screen to find stuff so I try to stay away from that. But this game seems to not have that problem.
Edit: There is a demo if someone want to try before buying.

Last edited:
Top Bottom