• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: The Last Guardian cancelled, mayhaps; Sony: Nope - Stage XI: Mole Hunt

Who should be banned from NeoGAF?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Oh wow... this thread is going to be MASSIVE.

Can't believe we're hearing it two days before E3, though. Damn. That sucks. Wonder how much time and money was lost?

watershed

Banned
Wow, even though we all knew development was plagued with problems, I still expected a finished game to emerge. This...just sucks.

Unbelievable. For the first time since its reveal i had finally picked this year as the year they would come out and reveal it would be releasing this year on PS4.

4NSXn33.jpg

I can't believe IGN is using a report as fact rather than rumor and people believing ign is reporting fact. Let's wait till e3 before we say it factually

ZoddGutts

Like I said years ago, this should have been cancelled years ago. Nothing but waste of Time and Resources when SCEJ could have spend all those years and man power on making games that would actually come out. SMH

Tubie

(still wishing this is not true)

I was hoping this was a Sony megaton this E3. If you think rationally though, this was a long time coming with all the problems and all the talent that left the project.

Silky

Banned
Fucking finally. No one wanted this game. No one thought this game was going to survive. I'm glad they put this shit to rest.

Bishop89

is there "source" those russian bloggers or whoever they were?

Until official statement from Sony, not believing IGN's lies.

Like I said years ago, this should have been cancelled years ago. Nothing but waste of Time and Resources when SCEJ could have spend all those years and man power on making games that would actually come out. SMH

Agreed. If this news is true, that's a whole bunch of wasted resources. Wonder how much SCE Worldwide Studios invested into the project...hope the sunk costs aren't all that extravagant due to deferred staff...

Guys Sony wants us to spread this news. Make us all bummed out then when we least expect it they will drop the bomb at E3. Don't believe the anti-hype!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom