• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm a pretty sad man...

Jsisto

Don’t look for someone to validate you. Work on becoming comfortable in your own skin and become as self sufficient as you can, financially, mentally and emotionally. Develop new hobbies. Read. Be active physically. Eat nutritiously. I’ve been single for around 8 years and I’m 37. It’s not the end of the world. While I would like to find someone to spend the rest of my life with, if I don’t, I’ll be okay. Better to be single than stuck with someone you are not compatible with or grow to hate or resent over time. You’re 32, that’s not old. It’s going to be okay. Don’t push the issue of finding a romantic partner if you don’t feel ready. Good decisions aren’t made that way. I’m not the best at giving advice, and god knows I struggle in these areas myself, but feel free to reach out privately if you need a friendly ear or just need someone to talk to.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I don't know of anything that can help someone with a fatalistic mentality. They seem to enjoy their "victimfood" they thrive off of the attention they get but they have no intention of acting on the advice/help people try to give them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom