• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In-N-Out Burger tops overrated Whataburger as most popular burger in Foursquare.

is it like pioneer chicken.. a real so cal treat...

ls.jpg

Only thing I've seen like that in Texas are small scale, like Hartz chicken in Houston.

Does it have a buffet? PLEASE tell me it has a buffet.

Neoxon

Spicy breading. Sauce is nice, and Canes existing sauce is really nice, but nothing beats having herbs and spices baked right into the chicken/breading/skin
That’s fair, though I’d probably go for normal breading either way. Still, more options are never a bad thing.

Bruch, that's a TON of food for $12. Even the Box is a decent sized meal
I’m not saying you’re wrong, that’s a ton of food. The problem for me going to Canes more often is that I have to get the Caniac to be even remotely full since my body burns through calories like I’m The Flash.

Depends on what part of Texas. Plenty of good burger places beyond fast food. Ubers in Dallas, Hopdoddys in Austin, etc.

Austin at the moment, but Houston soon.

I'm specifically after the chain stuff as I want to get a feel for the best of the worst... if you will. The sort of places you find in stops off the bigger roads.

Examples of ones I've seen...

Arby's
Carl Jr
In-N-Out
Sonic
Whattaburger

Any of those worth a look? Any others I might have missed?

Tripon

is it like pioneer chicken.. a real so cal treat...

ls.jpg
God I miss Pioneer chicken. I used to go to the super market and chicken store as a kid all the time in elementary. Now it's a wall greens and the chicken store closed down at least a decade.

Vyer

Tried in n out when they finally opened one near me. It was ok, but definitely wasn’t worth the hype. This ‘survey’ is shaky. Four square is probably the only place that result coulda happened 😂

lovin all dat salt and bitter tears over in n out being the best burger in the country

keep it going haters

your tears nourish my soul

in n out for life

HiiiLife

Zaxby's is better than Raising Cane's. Hell the tenders at CFA are probably better than Cane's.

I don’t think they have any Zaxbys on the west. I’ve heard good things though.

Edit: just found out they got zaxbys in UT. Time to see what the hype is about.

Top Bottom