• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Index Corp registers Persona5.jp

Status
Not open for further replies.

cafemomo

I remembered that 2 of them don't count :c

You best not be talking about FeMC yo

YhE6gYV.png

People wanting a college Persona should read this post. It's not going to happen as long as it takes place in Japan.

That should answer your question.

That is a good post.
To add to this: the commute to university here in Japan can be pretty long; I know people who ride the train for 2 and a half hours round trip each weekday. And university campuses in Japan are not as huge/nice as those in America. Central quads where people can hang out between classes aren't so common here. And some people do live in dorms, but there dorms are basically old off campus apartments where people just go to sleep at the end of the day. They're usually not like the dorms in P3; those seemed more American style (bedrooms with central living rooms and shared bathrooms, and pretty spacious). Then again the Kirijo family has tons of cash so Mitsuru could afford to get a nice place for SEES.

LuuKyK

back in my day we didnt have fancy computer animutated 3-dimensional doohickeys, young'n.

You said well, back in the day. This is the future. And the future doesnt need first person RPG's. I will start a twitter campaign.

I'm just gonna pretend the 4th page of this thread doesn't exist.

Press turn > all

I would actually be hyped for Persona 5 if it has press turn.

image.php
image.php

You are really close to entering on my black list ohlawd. ~_~

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I love em, but P3 just oozes style a bit more.

P3>P2>P4 in the cast department, easily.

This is like the worst, wrongest opinion I've ever seen of Persona characters.

Outside of Junpei and Yukari, Persona 3 has the STALEST, most static cast in any Persona game. They're practically anime tropes come to life.

I could see someone making the argument of P4 vs P2 but P3 is BARELY above Persona 1 characters.

Kikujiro

I'd preorder an Xbone the second it was announced, haha.

I'd sooner it was Xbone exclusive than Wii U exclusive, tbh.

WiiU is ok, 3DS is not. Better a XBone exclusive than a 3DS exclusive.

P3 cast is the best cast and the mood of the game is better than P4.

people saying 3ds/Vita are jerks, P5 deserves to be a TRUE GAME CONSOLE EXPERIENCe with HIGH DEF graphics!

P5 on PS4! The console is powerful enough to have tons of NPCs walking around and voice dialogue everywhere, all in 1080p. Then, remote play to the Vita so you can grind dungeons while in bed or somewhere else.

Goby

Banned
This is a system seller.

I don't care what platform Atlus wants me to buy if I don't have it it's being bought.

I also hope for anything. Even just a picture of MC or a short song.

Anything to get the speculation ball rolling.

SgtCobra

Is it really happening? I loved P1 and P2 back in the days and P3 was also great (haven't finished it yet due to study) I still have to play P4 though..

Where are those posts where the mods where "hinting" (trolling?) About the platform(s) for P5?

Silky

Banned

Outside of Junpei and Yukari, Persona 3 has the STALEST, most static cast in any Persona game. They're practically anime tropes come to life.

I could see someone making the argument of P4 vs P2 but P3 is BARELY above Persona 1 characters.

I've...never played...the first Persona. ( ._.)

But P4 is much more offensive in the anime tropes department. Kanji's essentially the game's version of Kazuma Kuwabara, Yosuke is a staler version of Junpei with no sense of character, Naoto and the "tsundere" archetype fit hand in hand, I honestly compare Teddie to Kon from Bleach. I only really like Rise, Chie, and to a lesser extent Yukiko. :s

Logash

This is a system seller.

I don't care what platform Atlus wants me to buy if I don't have it it's being bought.

I also hope for anything. Even just a picture of MC or a short song.

Anything to get the speculation ball rolling.
I bet anyone on this thread would but that doesn't make it a system seller.

Lunar15

I think I might have to do a blackout for this game. But I've never done a total blackout before. How am I going to go about it? HOW WILL I SURVIVE?

But P1 Characters are truly lifeless...

Also has anyone ever figured out the lyrics to the P1 PSP battle themes?

Kikujiro

I've...never played...the first Persona. ( ._.)

But P4 is much more offensive in the anime tropes department. Kanji's essentially the game's version of Kazuma Kuwabara, Yosuke is a staler version of Junpei with no sense of character, Naoto and the "tsundere" archetype fit hand in hand, I honestly compare Teddie to Kon from Bleach. I only really like Rise, Chie, and to a lesser extent Yukiko. :s

Yeah, P4 characters are the embodiment of anime tropes, way worse than P3. The cast in P3 was more boring because they were more similar to normal person, P4 is pure anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom