• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Index Corp registers Persona5.jp

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of them.
Do I get a cookie?
Why do I feel that Nanjo will show up in P5

wtf-cookies-1.gif

I had that same exact sentiment, man. I would love it if he does.

I thought otakus didn't have any blissful years because they're outcasts

It's all about fulfilling unresolved fantasies...the high school experiences the otakus wish they could have had. Why do you think there are so many Anime series where one guy is surrounded by a bunch of cute girls who are inexplicably into him?

sn00zer

This. A persona cast that consists of adults or college students would be so cash. I also want them to be a new cast of characters. So tired of P4's. Cameos are fine, though.

Havent played Catherine, but I heard the characters were very well written...

after seeing Mindgame i realized how refreshing it was to see adults star in anime and not kids.....amazingly i relate more with stories about people my age and not with angsty children

O-ho! I wake up early and we're already starting with the good news? :D

Tickets please! Please form an ordlerly line and board the train without running because it's dangerous.

Silky

Banned
I would like to see this multiplatform instead of being on Vita, actually.
No point in supporting a dead console anyway.
Go the whole mile. 3DS/Vita or PS3/360/PC. Just so Atlus can be successful.

Specifically, do something with PS3/Vita in which the game can be both cross buy and cross save. That'll benefit the Vita a LOT.

or you know make a Persona collection for 360 if you're gonna put 5 on it. :3

Also, can the protagonist have an Afro. It's time. It's time to give the art guy for Persona another reason to make another awesome character with an afro. Even better, return to the P3P idea of having a different gender = different story thing.

Havent played Catherine, but I heard the characters were very well written...

after seeing Mindgame i realized how refreshing it was to see adults star in anime and not kids.....amazingly i relate more with stories about people my age and not with angsty children

They were. Also Mindgame is so damn good. Props for mentioning it.

Pooya

Weekly Famitsu hype rising, from now till September. They announced arena/golden like 1-2 weeks before TGS, maybe like that.

#teamps4

even with bankruptcy stuff happening, I think announcing it now and making some noise could be a good thing in case they want to sell Atlus, giving them some advantage and increase interest.

zroid

Banned
Persona-GAF really slays me

One of these days, I'll find out for myself what the big deal is with this series. I mean, I already own copies of P3P and P4G so I guess I have no excuses left.

SoilBreak

Banned
Please feature mid 20-somethings and not teenagers

Please do this, Atlus.

ohlawd

One of these days, I'll find out for myself what the big deal is with this series. I mean, I already own copies of P3P and P4G so I guess I have no excuses left.

I'm only going by Persona 3.

Music is ohmahgawdsogood, battle system is terrible. Persona 4 is probably the same.

Basically, you're in this for the social links. That's it.

I would LOVE to see it, so ohlawd I grant you your wish on the basis that I get to witness Dantis flipping out!

Nice to see some support :D

^I felt the social links were a detriment to the series, but they sort of made them work with Persona 4.

I would be livid. It would be a meltdown for the ages.

I would LOVE to see it, so ohlawd I grant you your wish on the basis that I get to witness Dantis flipping out!

Hell yes! Hype! I hope it's for the PS4 since that would also mean it can be played on a Vita. Even if remote play ends up having a bit of latency, it would still work for a game like Persona.

Dantis

And Katsura Hashino is the director once again.
The magical trio is unbeatable D:

Truer fucking words have never been said.

I don't recognise your username, but you're clearly a wise man.

This is a weird thing to say in a topic like this.

It's addictive, turn-based gameplay meshed with social-simulation + dating elements + waifus. What more could you possibly want in a JRPG!?!?!

randomkid

Aeana already said it was delayed because of the bankruptcy.

I kinda like how everyone always ignores her hints and messages or gives the credit to duckroll. I think that way she gets to stay more incognito! All you gotta do is read and you feel like an insider, like how no one should have even been surprised at Danganropa today haha.

Alright Persona GAF back to the community thread, don't want to see the meltdown that was the Famistu tease threads lol =P

But at least this mean a tease/reveal is imminent/very soon =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom