• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous demo sharing topic

HoTHiTTeR

I didnt wanna be "that guy" but after calling a bunch of sacramento area stores and not being able to find a demo code...yah, i need one or a share. pm if possible, thanks!

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
I'd really like to try this game, especially since my Xbox has red ringed again and I have very little to play on my PS3.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I haven't posted in here yet, but if there are any extra codes floating around, I would be extremely grateful if I could grab one.

netguy503

If anyone still has a way for me to get this demo I'd sure love a PM in the right direction.

I'm kinda new to the forum but I've been reading forever. This would be a GREAT introduction to the forum by a kind, generous soul (well, just saying.) Thank you for the consideration.

Please PM me. *prays someone will*

iplay5150

I posted earlier but got no luck. I'll be home in a couple of hours, and I'd really like to check out this demo. Anyone willing to share? I'd be forever grateful. :D

....pleeeeeeeaaaaase???

Cruzader

Banned
WTF!!! Someone DLed fucking Ragdoll Kungfu off my dummy account along with Skate2 demo! God F'n damnit kinda shit is that? I bet it was some European guy since some are lazy to make their own US account. Fuck. I know its not that big deal but now someone(or more) took a spot out of the max 5 shares. Its a dummy account for a reason!

I really wish there was a master account that you could activate so ppls could log in but to change any details or DL anything else would require a master password ala rapidshare.

No more sharing, specially to Euro users, in the future. Good day.

Dead Man

Cruzader said:
WTF!!! Someone DLed fucking Ragdoll Kungfu off my dummy account along with Skate2 demo! God F'n damnit kinda shit is that? I bet it was some European guy since some are lazy to make their own US account. Fuck. I know its not that big deal but now someone(or more) took a spot out of the max 5 shares. Its a dummy account for a reason!

I really wish there was a master account that you could activate so ppls could log in but to change any details or DL anything else would require a master password ala rapidshare.

:lol You tard. That's silly. Could have been from anywhere. :D

Dead Man

Cruzader said:
Why would US users use my account when they can get it off theirs?
Could have been Asian, could have been from the US and seen it on your download list and not known they could get it, could have been any fuckhead from anywhere. I don't really care, but to single out Europe like that seems a bit weird.

Meh.

idahoblue said:
Could have been Asian, could have been from the US and seen it on your download list and not known they could get it, could have been any fuckhead from anywhere. I don't really care, but to single out Europe like that seems a bit weird.

Meh.

dude is just using common sense.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Seeing as I'd really like to try the game, I'm willing to trade a share for a Tetris Splash download code (US XBLA) if anyone's interested.

netguy503

Ok, I sent a PM to the people who the OP said where still sharing in the first post in this thread. All of you might want to do the same. Please help me out guys....oh and check your PM's. :) Thanks.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
156zfpc.gif

Anyone mind sharing or have a code? I'm a Scout, and the Spy slept with my mom... I need something to take my mind off it!

Well, not really, but I wanted something that looked better than "HAY CODE PLZ!" :D

EDIT: Hooked up. Thanks again!

For anyone wanting the demo, i think it's easier for you to PM someone who has it rather than asking for it here. On the first page there's a list with some of us who have it.

I don't frequent this topic at all, but since all this demo sharing started i have been checking by inbox pretty often to check if someone needs the demo, so please, feel freeto send me a PM and i'll send you the account info with the demo.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
I'd really appreciate the hook up if anyone has a code. I had no idea you could share demos either so I'm willing to give that a try.

Acid08

Banned
Cruzader said:

Shit really? That fucking sucks. Thank you for sharing the inFamous demo with me though. I'm in the US and downloaded Ragdoll Kung Fu all on my own account :p.

Top Bottom