• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous SS Photo Mode |OT| If it's not bokeh, don't fix it

Jexx21

Neo Member
1978568_3995086493276_4883033029516239892_o.jpg

10295541_3995076653030_8501366839767838316_o.jpg

10272553_3995060332622_8452931580653281960_o.jpg

Zomba13

More (If I'm posting too many say so and I'll stop)

BlgyI1gIgAACcpT.jpg:orig

B/W alt version of one from earlier

BlgzpIrIMAAvkXA.jpg:orig

Blg01m9IgAAxykf.jpg:orig

I have 3 more in another few posts and then I'll stop for a bit. Promise.

Replicant

This game is now officially Screenshots: The Game. I can't believe how addictive it is just trying to compose a perfect shot. My first attempt:

MfFzuA8.jpg

Vuze

woah, there really are some great compositions in here. I wish the game would allow for tiled screenshots and uncompressed output, so IQ could be turned up beyond what it is now!

I really hope other devs recognize the positive feedback and take the few minutes to put freecam/screenshot features in by default in the near future.

tmespe

Simply stunning. Keep them coming. You guys are selling this game like no marketers ever could. If only I could buy a PS4 around here. Been sold out since November most places.

Guys and girls, what's the cheat-code to spawn money IRL? I need this game :(

I have enough money but one of my principles is not spending too much on games in a short time frame, I'm this close to make a exception...

But seriously, some of these screens, if you would say to me "Your 7970 couldn't ever handle this" I would just nod and say "Yeah... no way it can do this... it looks too good." Especially the bench, I can't...

Pimpwerx

Good God. This thread is full of win. This should have been a feature from launch. Hell, photo mode should be an xmb feature somehow. How do you market a game and system? Have the end-user produce a glut of free, yet awesome promo material. Some of the shots in here are tempting me to change my wallpaper. PEACE.

Does everyone agree it seems that smoke and neon are the best power to take photos with? I feel as if everyone was using video before this mode got out and now that it's out everyone is going to switch back to using smoke or neon just to capture great pictures while messing around in the world.

Going to make sure to take pictures of the next part of Paper Trail, hopefully it is released today.

Loving the screenshots. I'm at work right now and haven't been able to play around with it yet, but its looking damn good gentlemen/gentlewomen.

Edit: its amazing what developers can do on a little $400 dollar, "under powered," box.

madp0k

Can't wait to get back of my hols and try this, It's amazing, if you were to tell me before the ps4 that we would be seeing in game shots (with an ickle bit of tweaking here and there) like these within 5 months of this gen I wouldn't of believed you. They are mental.

Shaneus

More than technically graphically impressive, can you imagine the texture and modelling work that went into shit like chains and puddles and shit? That they modelled to that level of detail regardless of whether the PS4 could push it around or not is astounding.

Has anyone taken a screen of the pride flag located in the first half of the city? I saw it right before I turned off my PS4 and couldn't capture it myself. Thought it was a pretty cool touch. Respect for SP rising~!

MY GOD!

How are you people getting these incredible shots?

This photo mode deal must be more robust than I thought.

I really gotta try it out.

apologies if this has been mentioned before, but do we know if the visual fidelity is ramped up in photo mode? I just cannot believe some of these shots. Mindblowing.

Top Bottom