• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice GOTY edition listed for PC/Vita/PS3/360/WiiU (Nov 6) on Amazon France

Akira_83

Banned
Injustice...

GOTY...

tumblr_m504d9NIRd1qcolf5o1_r1_500.gif

No disrespect intended, but where's the hype that the game is coming out on the PC?

For Boon's sakes fellas, this should be celebrated and shouted by the PC FGC bros!

No fucking 2 year delay seals the deal!

I expected this thread to be much more larger and filled with PC-GAF from the the MK thread, guess I was wrong.

No disrespect intended, but where's the hype that the game is coming out on the PC?

For Boon's sakes fellas, this should be celebrated and shouted by the PC FGC bros!

I expected this thread to be much more larger and filled with PC-GAF from the the MK thread, guess I was wrong.

I'm definately buying this on PC. I loved playing the PS3 version upon release. I did my part and bought MK for the PC as well.

The Cowboy

After how bad the online is on pc and the number of other issues the game is having (and complete lack of support), I'm holding off on celebrating and shouting out for the PC version of Injustice.

Am I interested in the PC version of Injustice? - sure am, will I hype it up for coming to PC after the issues with MK9? - no.

def sim

I'm glad the PC version is coming out sooner than MK9 would have us expect. I'm surprised there aren't ports to the new consoles this fall, though.

LiK

Proving again that WB games should not be day 1 purchases if you want all the DLC content included.

guek

Banned
Injustice was one of those games I started out liking and ended up loving over the course of a few months. It's just fun and packed with content.

Foshy

Will get on PC or Vita

What are some good ones besides MK? I don't like Blazblue
UMvC3, DOA5+, SFxT and Guilty Gear come to mind, and of course there are some PSP and PS1 fighters. A port of Tekken Revolution has been hinted at, too.

OH SNAP, I have an Amazon tab open in the browser with Injustice Wii U in my shopping cart (since they just announced the DLC).

Guess I'll be holding off hahaha.

Khezu

The evo announcement is Martian Manhunter.

They are not going to announce this just yet, since there is still a lot more DLC skins and possibly a second season pass of characters still coming, and announcing this would hurt sales of those.

For those that are curious, this game has a LOT of DLC, right now there are 4 characters and several skin packs, around 60 dollars to get them all, and potentially 4 more characters and 8 more skin packs still on the way.

OmegaZero

I loved MK but haven't really been following the game since it's all about comic book superheroes.
How does Injustice play compared to MK? Does it do anything particularly special for a fighting game?

Ken

I loved MK but haven't really been following the game since it's all about comic book superheroes.
How does Injustice play compared to MK? Does it do anything particularly special for a fighting game?

I don't follow the game closely but from what I've read it's an easier MK.

Special systems? Well, there's elements in stages that can be interacted with by characters. There's a clash/wager system that's kind of like a more involved burst. Aside from that Idunno.

I really hope the Vita GOTY edition is real.

Amazon.fr have a lot of bogus listings for digital-only Vita games (TWD, Terraria, Farming Sim) but I assume this is different since it's an actual retail game and it has since been removed.

If this turns out to be true, VITA will turn out to be the ultimate portable for fighting games. Will definitely look forward to getting it on VITA if the port turns out to a good one.

The evo announcement is Martian Manhunter.

They are not going to announce this just yet, since there is still a lot more DLC skins and possibly a second season pass of characters still coming, and announcing this would hurt sales of those.

For those that are curious, this game has a LOT of DLC, right now there are 4 characters and several skin packs, around 60 dollars to get them all, and potentially 4 more characters and 8 more skin packs still on the way.

I wonder what this "GOTY" edition will actually contain? For MK there were only four characters and a few skins to include. With Injustice the DLC is already over $60 with probably a lot more on the way. I don't think they'll include all the DLC because that would be a HUGE slight to day 1 buyers. I think its just going to be all characters along with the free skins, ios skins and the New 52 pack (included with collectors edition all other New 52 skins except GL in the ios are available in game.

I knew they'll be a GOTY edition. I just didn't think it would come out for Wii U. I'm still not sure. Do you guys think its safe based on the leak that its coming to Wii U? If it is coming I want to trade-in (first time in my life I would have ever sold a game) as soon as possible before its price may drop.

Top Bottom