• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

International GAF: How to buy from US/UK Xbox One Game Store

mcfrank

I want to buy destiny 2 on the New Zealand store so I can play it with my day off on Monday. Can't get the New Zealand gift card purchase to go through :(

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
Why does the OP have a warning that gift cards no longer work? This still works right? Anyone have problems?

The last few games i bought i bought on the Dutch store because the difference was just so incredibly small. Still sucks though that Paypal doesn't work anymore on the US store for me and they even took the gift cards on MS' own site away. I used to be able to buy gift cards starting from like one dollar, great for a DLC or small game, but all that doesn't work anymore. So now it's back to sites like CDkeys or Offgamers where you cannot buy one dollar gift cards sadly.

Lima

It’s a shame that we can’t buy in the Egyptian store yet. There are no gift cards available and you can’t VPN it because Egypt isn’t available as a region to choose from on Xbox yet.

They have some amazing prices for games dropping this fall.

Pjsprojects

So reading above is the cheapest way of buying AC Origins digitally to buy Russian gift cards and reset console to that region and redeem?

Top Bottom