• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iOS Gaming Thread March 2013: It's $1 per post, $5 for 8 posts or $10 for 20 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Groove Coaster Zero randomly has an April Fools song up. It can only be played today, and only once. You have to have played at least three songs normally in order for it to show up.

I have a recording of it made quickly this morning. It's... something.

Still am enjoying nameless hacker rpg.

The story is fun and the silly hacker theme is fun.

Well worth 3 or 2 bucks if you like movie hacking and jrpg combat.

Also it got a pretty slick UI for a small indie thing.

A question for iOSGAF, if I may.

I have an iPhone 4S. I've never done much gaming on it but recently I've been thinking I'm not taking advantage of the one gaming device I have with me absolutely always. I don't know if there would be a game like this on iOS, but I'm looking for a game kind of like Ico, Journey, Zelda, or maybe even Lost Winds to a lesser extent. Games that have a real sense of being in that world. Not really an emphasis on fighting, just exploring a nice looking place and maybe solving puzzles. A little bit of fighting is fine of course. I listed a couple 3D games but 2D is fine, probably even preferable without analog sticks.

Thanks, I appreciate any suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom