• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Hajime Tabata a "tensai"? (genius)

MKIL65

After the battle with Raditz, Kami-sama took Goku to see King Yemma.

Kami-sama told King Yemma, "would Goku be able to train with King Kai?"
King Yemma said "sorry, but Goku's going straight to Hell."

Goku was shocked. "But King Yemma, if I don't train with King Kai, who is going to defeat the Saiyans?"
King Yemma shrugged. "Gee Goku, what the hell do you want me to do?"

96.2% of the people who read this will not have the guts to re-post this. When Son Goku died in the explosion with Seru, he thought of both you and me.

If you are part of that 3.8% that doesn't feel ashamed to love Son Goku, please, repost this. Thank you Son Goku. I lifted up my arms when you asked for energy for the genki dama.

I am Asian and this thread make me wanna shoot myself.

Shoot them instead.

image.php
image.php

I was having a shitty day so I decided to read through this entire thread again. Thanks so much for starting this OP, you are saiko no, oni chan!

Koozek

Just randomly went in to the Catalonia/Spain vote thread and what do I have to read? Bakas disrespecting Our Tensai:
The consensus is that a legal vote in agreement with the spanish gov would've resulted in all probability on a close NO (and with some additional rules like 70% of participation or something). Now a legal vote would result on a huge YES. The spanish gov are hacks, they are the Tabatas of governments. It's a disgrace.

Wow.

SoraNoKuni

Mediocre businessman who took way too many wrong decisions but did it decisively and actually delivered the game.

Nowhere near a genius, and the product was meh.

Though he managed to make FF relevant again, congrats.

P.S I disliked XV, and I like Nomura.

Top Bottom