• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is the Aston Martin Vulcan the best looking car around right now?

Dynamite Shikoku

Congratulations, you really deserve it!
Look at this thing. If they made a street legal version of it I would be all over that
if I was a millionaire

2016-aston-martin-vulcan-8.jpg

Aston-Martin-Vulcan-.jpg

Aston-Martin-Vulcan-1.jpg

sarcastor

I'm gonna say no. That's not even the prettiest Aston Martin.

vanquish-s-coupe.jpg

but you can't say something is the best. that's all subjective, yo. That's like saying chocolate ice cream is the best (it's not)

170614144316-acura-nsx-front-780x439.jpg

Not

Banned
There are going to people exaggerating their pedantic aesthetic preferences in this thread and calling this car ugly in order to stand out from the pack

This is a gorgeous car

I generally like Astons but this one not so much. From profile or the back, it looks great. The front end looks disastrous.

This car tho:
2012-lamborghini-aventador-LP-700-4-rear-end.jpg

looks great from any angle

Z..

There are going to people exaggerating their pedantic aesthetic preferences in this thread and calling this car ugly in order to stand out from the pack

This is a gorgeous car

I think "the pack" would agree it's a completely overbearing and infantile design. It's extremely gaudy.

Drain You

Are the pics in the OP renders? Something looks off to me, especially the first pic. Regardless, thats absolutely not the best looking car around, not even top 10.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The tail lights are neat, and it's overall pretty good looking otherwise, but nah. Aston Martin has reaaaally fallen off after the V8 Vantage. One-77 is probably the lowest the company has ever been.

LaFerrari Aperta probably takes the cake:

laferrari_serie_limitata_1.jpg

Others:

Jaguar Project 7

Jaguar-Project-7-7.jpg

All the new Pininfarina x Hybrid Kinetic cars:

hk_h600_k550_k750_3.jpg

Fittipaldi EF-7

Fittipaldi-Motors-EF7-102-626x383.jpg

It's the most aggressively "batman" design outside of something Lambo would give us. not a fan. I'd prefer something with a little more grace in the design.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I'm fond of the LaFerrari and the DeTomaso Pantera. Also Auburn and Jensen Interceptors.

But I have a friend with a factory baby blue LaFerrari and it's a sculpture. I can feel those lines.

Here's me sitting in it. With a wig on. Don't ask.

OySMabR.jpg

My broke ass brother in law managed to collect a bunch of Interceptors when broke ass roadies could do that.

LJrbc9o.jpg

Brah... that isn't even the best looking Aston. This is:
Aston%2BMartin%2BONE-77_Ultra%2BHD.jpg

Its mascara is running.

Drain You

I love older Volkswagens, hopefully someday I'll pickup an old Cabriolet. I'd pick these two over basically anything else in this thread. May not be as fast or luxurious as everything else, but these cares have a soft spot in my heart.
Bonus that most people will not agree with, but I absolutely love the limited edition Golf they made for the Olympics in 1996 I think.

I_D

I'm gonna say no. That's not even the prettiest Aston Martin.

vanquish-s-coupe.jpg

but you can't say something is the best. that's all subjective, yo. That's like saying chocolate ice cream is the best (it's not)

170614144316-acura-nsx-front-780x439.jpg

I was going to say they need to lose the Hot Wheels spoiler and shorten up that hideous front, but apparently they've already done that. These two cars look fantastic compared to the OP.

Top Bottom