• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

is this the coolest looking dog ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naah, this is cool

Ferocity.jpg

world's most expensive dogs looks like

Fink

I wouldn't consider taking my pure breed to the vet all the time due to chronic health problems fun.

Mutts or bust.

Not fair to the doggy either.
Several images here made me cringe just because of health problems associated with that breed. Sad we breed canines aesthetic preferences instead of their health.

Let's not forget to cheer for all of the health issues said breeds can have too!!

This. My ex bought a sharpei and it needed almost constant medical attention. Its skin folds would get infected, it was allergic to everything, and constantly smelled bad.

At one point we were spending almost as much in vet bills as we were rent.

Corgi is my favorite breed but I'm also open to Scottish Terriers, Beagles, Collies, Shelties and pretty much any dog that has a wolf like appearance. Pugs and Chihuahuas are a no go though.

I vote for Australian shepherds and Thor dog

Thor dog is my dog we rescued.He's a combined like 50 dogs and is the best and sweetest dog I've ever met in my entire life and he's my Thor dog

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
1280px-Dog_asleep_on_the_Moscow_Metro.jpg

Gotta go with these guys - feral dogs in Moscow that use the subway to commute around the city.
Bonus points for catching up in some sleep whole doing it.

You can't really tell from the pic but those things are huge. A friend has one and on two legs its 6ft+. Awesome dog though. Thinks its tiny and tries to cuddle on the couch like a lap dog.

We have an Irish Wolfhound living in our neighbourhood and it's the only dog around our staffy bows his head when we go past eachother. Both are male but no discussion who's the boss there.

Zalusithix

damnit - this thread is making me want to get like 5 dogs at once.

love lots of breeds, going to throw soft coated wheaten terriers into the mix...

softcoatedwheatenterrier_hodges.jpg

We had one. Great dog, though they end up looking nothing like that once they're older and dark spots fade and their coat becomes the trademark white/golden color.

Vinci

Danish
English Cocker Spaniels are my favorites. Resourceful, intelligent, affable and "portable".

Given his size, he was allowed in every plaza/store/resort, so was always at my side for 15 great years.
Thanks mate.

Grew up alongside two of these. Fantastic dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom