• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Itagaki sued for sexual harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Doctor_No said:
I'm not sure what your fascination with prostitution is, but this has little, if anything, to do with sexual harassment or Itagaki, which from my previous comments I'm disgusted with, and I conquer that sexual harassment is a serious problem in Japan, and Itakagi & Tecmo should get what they deserve.

My contention is that you are in the belief that adultery and promiscuity is not considered as NOT "wrong" in Japan, which is factually incorrect.

It isn't factually incorrect, at least from my years of study about Japanese culture and history in college and my life living here in Yokohama.. like I said we will agree to disagree... and leave at that..

junkster said:
If you really stop and think about it, you shouldn't be taking this personally Dragona, I highly doubt any of these GAFers are doing anything but joking.

I mean seriously, if this was really happening to a woman at their office, I'd expect they'd take the girl's side immediately.

I read the thread earlier today, but it doesn't sound like too many actually condone sexual harassment, aside from that one post on this page that is more over-generalizing about women in general, than actually condoning sexual harassment.

And for the record, I think sexual harassment is disgusting and EXPONENTIALLY SO when done by a person in a position of power.

Yeah just look at these quotes, they're all kidding. HAHAHA THAT'S SO FUNNY!

devilscallmedad said:
itagaki is my hero:lol

dillenger said:
:lol

Respect +1

Shogmaster said:
Now the crown of gaming's foremost PIMP is official! :lol

CarlosX360 said:
Yep. :)

And this girl is SO going to lose this case.

Why? Its your standard girl at the office; just waiting for the PERFECT opportunity to screw over ANYONE in the company, and HURT the company in the process.

For christ's sakes. The girl got dissed by the execs, because of her tone.

I swear, women at work are more greedy than the men.

SnakeXs said:
That's so awesome. :lol

HAHAHA AND THESE ARE JUST A FEW FROM THE FIRST THREE PAGES. THERE ARE MORE COOL AND FUNNY POSTS LIKE THESE!

arussell said:
It's amazing what you get banned for here.

Shut up please.

Dahbomb said:
You know people really should stop using "GAF" to describe a small majority on the board or in this thread who said stuff like "Itagaki respect +1". There are a lot of people who do not condone of Itagaki's actions even people who are fans of his games, but of course there are ass hats on GAF just like there are on every message boards. Please do not clump myself and other "GAF" regulars into the same category as these morons.

I'm not saying that everyone in GAF is like that, I'm saying that my image of GAF as a whole was different. I mean I knew there were some people sexually disturbed but not something that bad. I have some negative feelings about certain types of women but I never imagined people would have such disrespect for them to the point they're laughing and cheering up for the ASSHOLE sexually harassing a woman.

Anyway I'm bailing out of this thread since I'm getting seriously pissed off here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom